• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Standard Liège v Arsenal | December 12, 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Zero movement, zero desire in this second half. As if we're supposed to lose. Pathetic

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Our momentum lasted for one half.

hqdefault.jpg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I remember saying we lacked technical quality in abundance months ago. And some argued that "technical players never won us anything.."

Good thing we look like favourites now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Might sound silly but when you've won 1 in 10, we could do without this.
Let's be honest, even winning 5-0 tonight wouldn't move the needle when it comes to the atmosphere around the club right now. Only a new manager can do that.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Getting out played by Standard. We keep hitting new lows.

Btw I never want to hear anyone say the words "it can't get any worse than this".

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Zero movement, zero desire in this second half. As if we're supposed to lose. Pathetic
The kids have less desire and cojones than seniors hahaha... our reserves and British core is useless. Martinelli is the only young with a future and he is not developed in Arsenal academy

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Let's be honest, even winning 5-0 tonight wouldn't move the needle when it comes to the atmosphere around the club right now. Only a new manager can do that.
No but we could try and make it a bit easier by topping the group and winning a couple of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom