• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

(Un)Official Arsenal Mania thread delayer (for stream watchers)

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Do you avoid watching games live with AM because you are watching a stream and don’t want to get spoiled? Are you tired of @A_G posting his pre-typed message the instant someone scores? Well I’ve got the solution just for you:
1712635550306.png
I’ve also got a tech alternative because @A_G is the greatest mod ever, so why would you ever want to ignore him? (Don’t ban me pls)
I’ve developed a browser extension that will let you set a custom delay timer to any thread and will hide any comments until they meet the timer threshold. Here’s how it looks for the Raya winning penalty against Porto for example:

Installation
Disclaimer: I’ve mainly tested this on a PC/Mac using Firefox/Chrome and once on Android+Firefox. But it should work as long as your browser has a userscript manager available

The easiest way is to first install a user script manager, here’s some options:
After that, go to my script's page on Greasy Fork on here and click install. That should be it, you should now see the configuration panel next to the bottom page navigation on all threads:
1712636262471.png
How to use
  • Enable the extension by clicking the enable checkbox.
  • Set a timer and click the set delay button
  • If there are posts to hide they will be hidden and appear automatically when they meet the threshold
  • If there are no more posts you’ll get the yellow banner which means you can refresh or go to the next page (the extension remembers the time you set when refreshing or page changing)
  • That’s it! After the game you can disable it and it shouldn’t bother you aside from the small enable menu.

Safety
I know I know, your parents told you to never install software from a random man on the internet. But fear not, just look at my profile picture. That’s me. You can trust me.
If that’s not enough for you (how dare you) the source code is available on the GreasyFork I linked before, hopefully there’s some other nerd around here that can vouch for the safety of my code. It’s just some simple javascript, most of it is just styling.

What you can contribute
I think I’ve fixed most major bugs, but I’ve only tested it for around 5-6 games so I could’ve missed stuff (specially on mobile). So if you notice anything just post it here (preferably with the browser and OS/device you used and steps to reproduce) and I’ll take a look. Feature requests/ideas are also welcome. I also have no design sense so if you are a UX/UI guy and want to shoot me a better design feel free to!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 21.07.54.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 21.07.54.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 1

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Do you avoid watching games live with AM because you are watching a stream and don’t want to get spoiled? Are you tired of @A_G posting his pre-typed message the instant someone scores? Well I’ve got the solution just for you:
I’ve also got a tech alternative because @A_G is the greatest mod ever, so why would you ever want to ignore him? (Don’t ban me pls)
I’ve developed a browser extension that will let you set a custom delay timer to any thread and will hide any comments until they meet the timer threshold. Here’s how it looks for the Raya winning penalty against Porto for example:

Installation
Disclaimer: I’ve mainly tested this on a PC/Mac using Firefox/Chrome and once on Android+Firefox. But it should work as long as your browser has a userscript manager available

After that, go to my script's page on Greasy Fork on here and click install. That should be it, you should now see the configuration panel next to the bottom page navigation on all threads:
View attachment 23213
How to use
  • If there are posts to hide they will be hidden and appear automatically when they meet the threshold
  • If there are no more posts you’ll get the yellow banner which means you can refresh or go to the next page (the extension remembers the time you set when refreshing or page changing)
  • That’s it! After the game you can disable it and it shouldn’t bother you aside from the small enable menu.

Safety
I know I know, your parents told you to never install software from a random man on the internet. But fear not, just look at my profile picture. That’s me. You can trust me.
If that’s not enough for you (how dare you) the source code is available on the GreasyFork I linked before, hopefully there’s some other nerd around here that can vouch for the safety of my code. It’s just some simple javascript, most of it is just styling.

What you can contribute
I think I’ve fixed most major bugs, but I’ve only tested it for around 5-6 games so I could’ve missed stuff (specially on mobile). So if you notice anything just post it here (preferably with the browser and OS/device you used and steps to reproduce) and I’ll take a look. Feature requests/ideas are also welcome. I also have no design sense so if you are a UX/UI guy and want to shoot me a better design feel free to!

This is absolutely fantastic.

But someone like me, who considers navigating the start menu a sign of tech savviness, would not be able to do this feature justice.

VjNzv1lmSt3wddLJIqQ2tR8I8X8=.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Installation

View attachment 23213
How to use

Safety

What you can contribute
This is what it’s all about.

Kudos to you, I’ll try this out next season when I actually care again 😭

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Yeah brother @albakos especially got them illegal Balkan streams where he gets the half time highlights five minutes after kick off.
Not illegal, its from our cable providers who have high tech.
Yes, I am surprised at it as well tbh. It seems like almost real-time. When my cable provider recently had two channels showing the matches in 2 diff languages, the one from Sport Channel was around 20 seconds ahead of Arena Sport.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom