• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We should still get top 4 since our rivals are in an even worse state than us, but if the performances doesn't improve he has to go regardless.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We should still get top 4 since our rivals are in an even worse state than us, but if the performances doesn't improve he has to go regardless.
Are they though? Would this team win 5-2 at Wolves, beat Palace 4-0 and, at this rate, even beat Leicester at home? Talent wise, we'd edge it but with Emery, that edge is lost.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Are they though? Would this team win 5-2 at Wolves, beat Palace 4-0 and, at this rate, even beat Leicester at home? Talent wise, we'd edge it but with Emery, that edge is lost.
Guys like Abraham and Mount won’t cut it the whole season, Chelsea should fall back.

Will end up being close between us and Utd.

Even with a Wenger in decline, I’ll fancy us for top 3 with this squad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm honestly not sure if we will. It certainly not guaranteed, I mean we have the talent and the quality to achieve it but we just don't look convincing, it's unlikely that we'll put a run of 5, 6, 7, 8 wins together for example.

His lucky because of this the fans won’t really be able to turn on him, no matter how bad things get we’ll be around 4th place.

I think the other teams in competition for top4 fancy them selves against us after the horrendous **** show we had in the final months last season.

rich 1990

Guys like Abraham and Mount won’t cut it the whole season, Chelsea should fall back.

Will end up being close between us and Utd.

Even with a Wenger in decline, I’ll fancy us for top 3 with this squad.
Point is though, with the current squad, top 3/4 should be almost certain. Bellerin and Tierney are going to need to have a big impact.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah man, I've been giving Emery time because I didn't want to be a hypocrite because I pretty much backed Wenger till the end so felt the new manager should get time as well but this is just completely unacceptable. Like how is this even possible?

GDeep™

League is very weak
The worry is that it’s not only 5 games, it’s nearly 10 league games of the end of last season too.

Since Emery has been here, it’s been a constant struggle.

You don’t want to over react but it’s not too outlandish to say we’ve been poor ever since he took over, regressed even as we don’t even have an attack to our game now.

rich 1990

Nah man, I've been giving Emery time because I didn't want to be a hypocrite because I pretty much backed Wenger till the end so felt the new manager should get time as well but this is just completely unacceptable. Like how is this even possible?
We are worse then the worst pl team of all time:Celebration::trophy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom