• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United v Arsenal Fight Club

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 431
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Im bet its going to kick off big time on Sunday, the hate is growing between the teams. Question is, when the 22 man brawl starts, who is going to win?

Jens v Carroll - they dont call Jens mad for nothing. Only one winner here, as the technically superior German beats down the wierd looking Irish guy. 1-0

Ralph v Neville - Ha! The moustached one doesnt stand a chance. He would **** it as soon as Ralph gives him the eyes. It was little sister last year, big sis this time. 2-0

Kolo v Rio - The wannabe gangsta Rio would be giving it the big one (innit) untill Kolo decks him in one, and then stands over him saying sorry. 3-0

Sol v Brown - Sheer size and power gives the Arsenal boys another victory. 4-0

Ash v Heinze - I think the mancs might pull one back here. Ash would put up a good fight, but the sly and cynical argie would just take it. 4-1

Freddie v Ronaldo - not as clear cut as some may think. The Portuguese poofter was one of the few mancs to stand up for horseface last year, and a dig in Freddies ribs would give him victory. 4-2

Vieira v Keane - Paddys jab would keep the mad irishman at arms length untill a huge right hook downs Keane. A stamp on the knee wouldnt go amiss either. 5-2

Edu v Scholes - as the brawl is going on around them, Edu with a huge smile on his face walks up to Scholes saying "hey, lets all be friends!" The ginger midget respondes by lunging at Edu's Knees with both feet, sending him to the ground. 5-3

Reyes v Giggs - bore draw.

Dennis v Rooney - the big money would be on the scouse pikey, but before Rooney can get going, Den spots him out of the corner of his eye, and launches a huge elbow into Rooneys temple. KO. 6-3

Henry v Ruud - handbags all around. Draw.

So, 6-3 to the Arsenal. Ave it!

Sol said:
Ash v Heinze - I think the mancs might pull one back here. Ash would put up a good fight, but the sly and cynical argie would just take it. 4-1

we always smash the argies! :wink:

7-2 to the Arse

A

Anonymous

why, why, why make a fight club by position?

Simply get Lauren, aka senior Gangsta, Sol the enforcer, le big sausage, Kolo the destroyer, Pires the pirate, and old man Bergkamp and the fools are done for. I can already see horseface, giggs, sistervestrie, the twins, and oshea running like the *****es they are.

Didn't you see how scared they were of lauren last year? I swear horseface was pissing in his pants when gorilla was in his face.

Aahh yes, great memories. :twisted:

thanks to this thread ive gone and had a dig for my "jump up if you hate manc cheats" t shirt, that has Keown towering over van $hit 'imself! im off to work now ( only 8 more hours to go!) so hopefully ill be bumping into my cockney red "friends" throughout the night! fack knows there are enough of the vermin!

mashed potaters :wink:

JazzG

Established Member
I agree with most of them. Think Caroll might get the better of Jens though, think Reyes would deck the hairy one as well.

Sol said:
Den spots him out of the corner of his eye

lol, very clever that line :p

A

Anonymous

Keep the Man Utd v Arsenal discussions in the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom