• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

United's turning point?

patrick42uk

Established Member
I just realised an interesting fact. Since man utd lost to chelsea away, they have won their last six league games. There is always a result that seems to spark a man utd run like the man city one did last season. could that have been it then? if so, i think it has come earlier than usual. the chelsea-united game was played on the 30th of november, meaning at that stage there was still 24 games to go. Can man utd really sustain a run for that long? I dont think they can, frankly their mini peak has arrived too early. However, it is up to us to ensure we dont slip up and do them any favours. I expect man utd to falter but can we start a run and sustain it long enough to be there when they slip up? that is a tougher question to answer

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
I just realised an interesting fact. Since man utd lost to chelsea away, they have won their last six league games. There is always a result that seems to spark a man utd run like the man city one did last season. could that have been it then? if so, i think it has come earlier than usual. the chelsea-united game was played on the 30th of november, meaning at that stage there was still 24 games to go. Can man utd really sustain a run for that long? I dont think they can, frankly their mini peak has arrived too early. However, it is up to us to ensure we dont slip up and do them any favours. I expect man utd to falter but can we start a run and sustain it long enough to be there when they slip up? that is a tougher question to answer
to be really honest mate,United haven't peaked yet at all..we still have a few more gears we can step up if we want to but I ams sure the title run in is when you'll see the real Manchester United..(well,hopefully atleast!)

thegame24

Established Member
arsenal always goes on a run when we have either been cheated eg newcastle in 2001/02 season.
Or when the newspapers unfairly criticize us eg Man u scuffle.

so basically we need to be thrashed by the papers so that we can hit the next gear.

and for man u to loose we just need teams to start playing with balls and not *****ing out ahem ...Sp**s

zerofeel

Who knows when MANURE will shift gear and bring more nervous attack to us but im sure WENGER AND THE BOYS will match MANURE point by point,BLADE BY BLADE,GOALS BY GOALS and STRENGTH BY STRENGTH if need be...theres no way in hell WE ARE THROWING IN THE TOWEL just yet!! THe media may pour scorn on us but by GAWDDD we will attack with VENGEANCE on the field to cause a disturbance to our rivals...the BATTLE has only JUST begun...so all gooners,GATHER ALL YOUR MIGHT N STRENGTH...lets give our beloved ARSENAL 3 CHEERS for all that they have done to bring success and hopefully more success!!! ;D come on ARSENAL!! :x

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arsenal are like that too Patrick, remember 2002's double run started after that defeat at home to Newcastle, the 99 run which took us so close came after a ridiculous defeat at Villa, 98 and Blackburn- and what about 91 when we got beat 6-2 by Lee Sharpe and ten others? We only lost another two games in domestic competition all season

Adam

Established Member
We rely on the motivating moments more than any other teams. MAybe that's why our titles are more sporadic than consistent.

Feis-al

I just hope Henry gets a break but then who can take the mantle! Pires can try but he needs really good support.

Jinn

Established Member
Talking of motivating moments - if that 3-0 from Inter wasn't a wake-up call, then nothing else is. We could well be the team peaking early, rather than Manure.

Hopefully these runs of draws will be enough to motivate the lads to come out firing for the rest of the season. No more points dropped!

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom