• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Malky

Established Member
Gutted, thought we had a famous Scotland victory. Made all the better by the " England haven't conceded a goal in so long " **** we had to listen to. :(

Why do England persist with Hart as number 1? Especially when they have better keepers now. He's as average as they come, plus I can't stand his cocky, arrogant attitude. Butland or Pickford should be first choice going forward. I even rate Heaton as a better keeper than Hart.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

England are overated i haven't watched a full england game since munich all those years ago they are that shhiit

Red&Dreadjm

7-0 to the Germans..

You think this was one-sided. See, it's not only those jokers Brasil, the Germans can do this to....:D

The only thing San Marino troubled the stats man with were fouls....sheesh.

Home Team Germany - Away Team San Marino

Possession
Home83%
Away17%

Shots
Home 27
Away 0

Shots on Target
Home 9
Away 0

Corners
Home 10
Away 0
Fouls

Home9
Away17

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Horrendously bad England squad, it has to be said. The lineup is laughable.
Probably the most expensive squad ever. Sterling and Stones at 50m plus all the hundreds of thousands in wages.

The England team always brings home how poor the English league is. Good players supported by better foreign players. People on the inside need to start realising that.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The England team always brings home how poor the English league is. Good players supported by better foreign players. People on the inside need to start realising that.

That would be hard on EPL,.I reckon that without this kind of commercial,TV rights and sponsors,English league would be on Eredivisie level or something like that.They buy too much quality from other leagues,while Spain and Germany make their own players and talent.Even with all that money and good managers in league,they are far away from top in Europe.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
England U20's playing some lovely stuff in the final. Playing with such freedom and technique. Currently 1-0 England. Venezuela have just brought on some 5ft 3" wonder midget called Yeferson Soteldo. Looks some player tbh.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Jake Livermore in the hearth of England's midfield is so cringeworthy it is beyond belief. There are some good things going for this team, it pains me to say but Kane and Alli are solid, OX is on the rise etc.

Unfortunately Livemore - Dier midfield :)lol:) won't get you out of the group stages ffs. Get rid of Hart aswell.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

England won the world cup. :eek:

Also for what it's worth I'd rather sign Solanke than Morata, Liverpool getting the far better deal there even if you don't factor in the prices of the two.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom