• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lovely miss from Mbappe!

You see how he oozes condidences though. Sent the defender for a cuppa then tried to go top corner from 5 yards out. :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's interesting. He'll have whole games where he displays the decision making of a veteran then he'll have games like this. :lol:

He's still good enough to get away with it but I think he'll definitely grow out of it.
Yep. To be fair, he's still 19 or 20.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I barely ever watch Mbappe, but he is so so silky, he seems delightful.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
England's best and most consistent player the past couple of years has just come on in Lallana.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's interesting. He'll have whole games where he displays the decision making of a veteran then he'll have games like this. :lol:

He's still good enough to get away with it but I think he'll definitely grow out of it.

Players don't always grow out of it. Look at Sterling and Zaha.

Also, Mbappe pretty much just missed an open goal. If he did that for Madrid, the fans would turn, do that at Arsenal and you get praised for the skill beforehand so the miss is meaningless.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom