• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Gyokeres 🫱😶🫲

Sungod

[ABola] Gyokeres' agents are in Lisbon this week to negotiate a possible renewal. Sporting aims for a 120M€ release clause with a salary bump, which would see him as the highest earner in Portugal.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

this guy very reliable in Portugal

Diomande has had a quiet season by his standards, but still an absolute machine.

If we get him, we’ll have quality defensive cover for 60 games next season.

Sulosky

£150M on Gyokores and Diamondre?
4dfb7f67ba2e9d473d759be02e5a2b2a.gif

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Gyokeres will go for £65-70M and Diamonde £40-50M.

Still a monster outlay on two sporting players. Very reliable source, quite excited about Gyokeres.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

this guy very reliable in Portugal
Love it, apart from the no negotiating part. But I assume both will have proper add-ons in the fees, so everyone is happy.

Gyökeres, Luiz/Zubimendi/Onana and Diomande plus a GK. Very similar to last summer's business, so it makes sense.

Interesting to see if they can go for a fast winger also like Williams or Malen. The attack would be too stacked then though? Would be very ruthless to upgrade Trossard to a better winger fit so fast. But you could get good money for him with his output. Unless Arteta plans to do a Cazorla for Trossard, but there is ESR too.

The summer of 2025 would then allow to upgrade the injury-prone players, and finally truly complete the squad, especially with the talented young guns coming through.

drippin

It's like I thought, that it's not about requiring to trigger the clause, but about wanting that sum. Likely with add-ons, hopefully at least 15 million pounds.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ngl, everything sounds a lot like agent talk atm and I'm wondering if we're even interested now.

I can imagine his agent is trying to get this £100M price and a bunch of clubs fighting over the player but looks like it's not working hence all these leaks and noise.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Ngl, everything sounds a lot like agent talk atm and I'm wondering if we're even interested now.

I can imagine his agent is trying to get this £100M price and a bunch of clubs fighting over the player but looks like it's not working hence all these leaks and noise.

100 mil for the swedish Giroud is just too much it feels. There is a chance he could explode ofc. But you take that risk at 50-60 not 100+. Not with what else we could use the money for

Last edited:

drippin

It's 86 million pounds.

Gyökeres is much faster than Giroud ever was. And more two-footed for example.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom