• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Gyokeres 🫱😶🫲

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
What about our winger dilemma? would be negligence to go another summer not signing a suitable transitional winger. Who is to say Jesus won't be even more crocked up next season? Martinelli numbers have not been so good this summer and Trossard wing shifts aren't so great to watch.

2 summers ago we wanted one of Raphinha and Neto.

Fk that WHAT ABOUT OUR MIDFIELD FFS

@SA Gunner just trying to troll me with this “that swallow would make my summer” BS

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I work in Coventry and watched him live a few times, he has very good link up play, but his finishing was poor, and wasted a lot of good chances in the championship

His stats this season have amazed me to be fair, but I'm just not sure how much of that is to do with the league, he's found a purple patch, or playing under the right manager has got the best out of him

The fee being quoted is ridiculous, I'd rather us look at Ollie Watkins or Solanke for that price, both premier league ready, and with better players around them I think they could fly
He exactly equaled his np-xG vs. np-goals per 90 during in his two seasons at Coventry. The Coventry years are the second line in the charts.

How is that "poor finishing"? It's basically the same as Toney's and Solanke's best seasons finishing in Championship, but in a worse team. He also had much better shots on target accuracy than them, from a similar distance from goal.

These stats don't tell the whole truth, but obviously his finishing wasn't "poor"? Are you sure you remember correctly? Or are you just talking about a few games you saw from two long seasons?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The fee being quoted is ridiculous, I'd rather us look at Ollie Watkins or Solanke for that price, both premier league ready, and with better players around them I think they could fly
Think we had a chance already to see how good Porto and Sporting teams are and we got outplayed there so I don't care that much for the "PL ready" part as they are showing they have better players than most PL teams. Also this guy is a beast physically and already played football in England

The other thing is Watkins is 28 so we wouldn't be getting 5 years from him, maybe 2-3 and for that price, it's not worth it.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I wouldn’t be paying a dime over £60M for this guy.

The positive is we aren’t going to be heavily reliant on whoever we sign up front. Because the team is so good already, which is a nice feeling.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

The positive is we aren’t going to be heavily reliant on whoever we sign up front. Because the team is so good already, which is a nice feeling.
All the YouTube stuff on this guy is when he has loads of space to run at people but we usually play against teams that sit with 10 players deep so not sure if he would work well against that and risk more than 60M

CannonBals

That is exactly why unless you can sign Isak, just sign a talent who you can mould and get more years out of him like Zirkzee. Cheaper fees/wages, has resale value, bigger talent and higher ceiling.

Kanonier

If we can get him for £60 Million, I think it’s worth taking a chance. For £100 Million I’d rather buy Alexander Isak or Ollie Watkins.

He exactly equaled his np-xG vs. np-goals per 90 during in his two seasons at Coventry. The Coventry years are the second line in the charts.

How is that "poor finishing"? It's basically the same as Toney's and Solanke's best seasons finishing in Championship, but in a worse team. He also had much better shots on target accuracy than them, from a similar distance from goal.

These stats don't tell the whole truth, but obviously his finishing wasn't "poor"? Are you sure you remember correctly? Or are you just talking about a few games you saw from two long seasons?

Those stats do look good in isolation, but you're comparing a striker in the championship vs two strikers in the premier league, xg in those leagues are just incomparable in my opinion.

I prefer the eye test, and in my honest opinion whenever I saw him I thought he was wasteful, and the frustration from fans around me and from the people Coventry fans I speak to was he was very wasteful in good positions

His stats for Sporting are out of this world, and it isn't beyond comprehension that a player moves to a different league and settles in the right environment, with the right manager, and with better players

When I speak to Coventry fans now, they are gobsmacked he's doing as well as he is, they never saw a £100m player (which is being quoted), I just think for the price being quoted, it is a huge risk, when there are more premier league ready players, who are ready to make the next step

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom