• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vieira's ten year dream

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I don't know if anyone remembers that I was one of those counselling a relaxed attitude to him leaving when the Madrid talk was at its' height, but every time I hear the guy open his mouth now, I get soooooo angry. The Untouchables DVD was especially good for fuelling my anger.

I never thought I'd feel like this. :?

patrick42uk

Established Member
i dont buy it. this is so typical of public figures. they do something bad, then they go to the newspapers and 'pour their hearts out' expecting forgiveness. if that woodgate drugs story is true, expect the same thing. its all PR bullshit.

i dont expect loyalty from vieira, because we as fans are just as disloyal. when a good player hits poor from we are just as eager to get rid as players who want to leave a club for bigger wage packets. what i dislike is attempts at patronising the fans. vieira should just keep low and play his football.

bethie

who cares. as long as he puts in his best when he's wearing the gunner jersey i am more than happy

Henry's Girl

OneteaminLondon said:
Anyone wanna tell MJ he spelt Vieira wrong? :wink:
MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ u spelt Vieira wrong.
dumbass :p

I believe the guy, even tho in 10yrs he'll be 38yrs and we wnt need him that much anymore b'cos Cesc will be 27yrs and hopefully a world class :D

br02afc

Vieira WO OOOOH
Vieira WO OOOOH
He comes from Senegal
He PLAYS for Arsenal
Vieira WO OOOOH
Vieira WO OOOOH

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i dont buy it. this is so typical of public figures. they do something bad, then they go to the newspapers and 'pour their hearts out' expecting forgiveness. if that woodgate drugs story is true, expect the same thing. its all PR bullshit.

i dont expect loyalty from vieira, because we are fans are just as disloyal. when a good player hits poor from we are just as eager to get rid as players who want to leave a club for bigger wage packets. what i dislike is attempts at patronising the fans. vieira should just keep low and play his football.

Well said Patrick42UK, some fans expect players to be 100% loyal to the club but as soon as they make a mistake we are giving them stick and asking for them to be dropped. Vieira should just do his job and then we'll judge his committment from there and not from some exclusive interview with The ****.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
vieira should just keep low and play his football.

So true. He said he would win us over with his performances and going by what we have seen so far he will need to improve.

I had no problem with him leaving but do have problems with him saying he will stay and don't wanna leave then go back on his word.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom