• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Viera's Replacement!!!

i have only just signed up to this board and i'm a west ham fan so dont slag me off please

this is how it started:

I signed this lad on fifa bout a month ago from Bordeux, then a month later i saw him playing Vs england U21's, in which england lost. And today i was playin FM06 and i started my 2nd season with west ham with a freindly Vs Borduex, i then saw him pick the ball up in midfield and i though "There's Mavuba" i pausd the game clicked on his profile to have a look, then it hit me. Mavuba, Defensive midfielder, French!!!! "he could be Viera's replacement. i then continued the game wandering to myself, i wonder if he'll be any good for arsenal though, That Second!!! Mavuba hits the best shot i have aver seen from about 50 Yards, i sat there with my jaw almost on the floor. that was a sign!!! mark my words!!!!!!!! MAVUBA TO ARSENAL. i just put in google to try and find something out about him and a story came up about him from March, he said this:

"Juventus are the club of my dreams but I wouldn't mind playing for Arsenal or Real Madrid either," the Bordeaux player told Fifa magazine.

"I want to play abroad but not yet, I have a contract with Bordeaux until 2007, I've got time."

Cheers for reading.

nazo

Established Member
sign a player because he is good in a game..hmmm

other than that i think he is a good player, but please dont look for players on fm games, because it is a game[/u]

Tegh

Established Member
We had a thread about this already mate, and I'd start running, because you're about to get chastised.

Tegh

Established Member
bluenaz said:
sign a player because he is good in a game..hmmm

How'd you think Wenger found out about Vieira, Henry, Van Persie, Fabregas?

Pro Evolution Soccer master league, silly. :eek:ops:

Army of Me

Established Member
is this a pisstake?

sign cavenaghi, sign tevez, sign akinfeev, sign vanden-borre.

seriously, are you for real?

I have seen Mavuba play on a number of occasions and I have to say that he could very well do a job for Arsenal.

He is strong and fast, and can tackle and score goals.

I think that Papa Bouba Diop would be a better option for you though.

nazo

Established Member
Tegh said:
We had a thread about this already mate, and I'd start running, because you're about to get chastised.

remember his words please he knows what he is saying :lol:

nazo

Established Member
El_Strict@SpursCommunity said:
I have seen Mavuba play on a number of occasions and I have to say that he could very well do a job for Arsenal.

He is strong and fast, and can tackle and score goals.

I think that Papa Bouba Diop would be a better option for you though.

if he signs for us im going to chop my hand off, he is NOT arsenal quality. everygame i watch of him, he is superbly NOT good

nazo

Established Member
agnishevchenko said:
eh, is FM06 out already! s**t i got to get one soon!!

its been out for a couple of months now, but make sure you download the new patch for it because there are plenty of errors without it.

I'm Not saying sign him because he is good in a game, the fact that he scored that goal as soon as i was thinking it was a sign!!! i have seen him play Vs marselle and Vs England U21's he's class.

gun4glory

I say lock this before the kid gets traumatized...

But I've seen Mavuba play a few times.. he isnt that bad at all... but to pick him out of a game.. F*cking ridiculous......

ratty

Maybe its true. Couple of years back I played as juve and I signed Paddy in CM. Look what happend. :)

>YounGunner<

Established Member
I have Pro evolution soccer 5 and i think i'm turning into Arsène Wenger ebcause i never want to buy a player i just want to rely on my youngsters and the middle of the park is weak for me i have Fabregas and Diego.

Help me.

RammiXP

>YounGunner< said:
I have Pro evolution soccer 5 and i think i'm turning into Arsène Wenger ebcause i never want to buy a player i just want to rely on my youngsters and the middle of the park is weak for me i have Fabregas and Diego.

Help me.

The scary thing is i do the same thing. Lol so funny

Tegh

Established Member
Do you also pass around the area looking for an opening?
Very rarely do I cross the ball in towards the area, and very rarely do I hoof it out, I'm always trying to pass it out which sometimes gets me into trouble.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom