• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vincent Kompany

Jinn

Established Member
Apparently he is highly rated. A young defender.

Senderos was rated just as highly.

KingReyes

Established Member
He plays for Anderlecht I believe. Very promising defender and was linked to Manure and surprisingly Chelski!! :roll:

Feis-al

Highly rated Belgium kid, he has alreadfy made it clear that he would prefer Arsenal over Man U in I think last years articles on skysports.

slapz

Feis-al said:
Highly rated Belgium kid, he has alreadfy made it clear that he would prefer Arsenal over Man U in I think last years articles on skysports.

lets get him signed :)

Sammer

Established Member
I just opened a topic on him about 3 weeks ago, when I saw him in the national team against Germany.

The guy is brilliant - incredible for is 17 years. Big talent, best young defender I have seen in many years....17 years and so accomplished.

Sammer

Established Member
Those f*ckers - I was just going to say that I don´t care where he goes as long as he doesn´t joing ManU or Chelsea.

Soler

Established Member
First option means Chelsea can buy him before anyone else. If they don't want him (which they will since they want everyone) than he's up for sale to anyone but I think even then Chelsea can put the last bid on him, etc.

Zepp

From what I've seen, which is limited i hasten to add, the boy is going to be amazing

Such talent at a young age

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom