• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vote now for the youngsters

Soler

Established Member
Jeremie Aliadiere (Arsenal)
Chris Eagles (Man Utd)
Gael Clichy (Arsenal)
Graham Stack (Arsenal)
Peter Whittingham (Aston Villa)

Yeah, we rule. 8). I voted for Ali.

wrightgooner

Ali is going to win, but for me Clichy is our hot property amoungst the youngsters.
I have seen him play a couple of times live, and his "TV" performances do not lie

Webdesignlab

Established Member
If you use I Explorer go into preferences and find "cookies" and delete the one from "carlingcup.premiumtv" then you can vote again as many times as you like. It will be used by the Manure so get on it.

This works for any vote BTW.

Piston Broke

wrightgooner said:
Ali is going to win, but for me Clichy is our hot property amoungst the youngsters.
I have seen him play a couple of times live, and his "TV" performances do not lie

I agree Ali will win but i voted for Clichy he is looking every bit a great Talent

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom