• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Was the Arsenal fanbase too hard on Emi Martinez? - World Cup Hero

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
fab-barcelona415.jpg

We being harsh on this classless stuff above or are we going to blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol? Let’s keep that same energy that we’re giving Emi Martinez for Cesc too.

I was born 2013, no idea who this cesc fellow is

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
fab-barcelona415.jpg

We being harsh on this classless stuff above or are we going to blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol? Let’s keep that same energy that we’re giving Emi Martinez for Cesc too.

This is the exact moment that Barcelona just became too scummy, the way their players acted here was appalling...have been hoping they go bankrupt every day since, god willing it happens soon :pray:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is the exact moment that Barcelona just became too scummy, the way their players acted here was appalling...have been hoping they go bankrupt every day since, god willing it happens soon :pray:

I would have paid Pogba’s witch doctor to bury a hyena in the middle of the Camp Nou, that’s how much I couldn’t stand them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Cesc behaviour has to be the worst we’ve seen here. Captain who missed games, then went on international duty and allowed his mates to put on the shirt of a different team on him.

Nasri is the “snake” and Cesc is the “saint” by large sections of our fanbase though.

Weird fanbase.

Riou

Cesc is gonna be crushed that @2Smokeyy is going after him tonight...

...he picked Smoke's boy Hleb to try and get back on his good side too!

This was funny though...

...that was exactly the player I was thinking of, even before I saw this response 😂

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Then you got Ade who got racially abused by our fans and he didn’t even want to leave. Wenger told him he must go because we need the cash.

That’s why I never listen to the sheep mentality in our fanbase.

I actually believe RVP’s side to his story tbh. The fans should have applied the pressure to that fool Gazidis.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Cesc is gonna be crushed that @2Smokeyy is going after him tonight...

...he picked Smoke's boy Hleb to try and get back on his good side too!

This was funny though...

...that was exactly the player I was thinking of, even before I saw this response 😂

Completely lost any respect I had for him when he completely disrespected the club by dunking on us in public with that Barcelona shirt + went to watch the F1 and downed tools.

The lack of consistency from our fans is funny though since both Özil and Auba didn’t get that leeway.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It's hard to argue against the fact that he did very well during that 3 month period or so leading up to the FA Cup win.

Also I distinctly remember his distribution being very good during that period so I'm scratching my head as to why some people are saying it's sh!t? Tbf I haven't watched much of him at Villa so perhaps over full seasons it's not been great there?

Could we have kept him? Hmmm....I mean he was/is home grown and was having a rich vein of form, plus it didn't seem like Arteta totally trusted Leno either, I'm leaning towards yes and given the context we should've told him he'd be undisputed #1 till Leno could displace him.

That said since leaving he had one great season and has been mediocre since...how much of that is down to playing for Villa? That's harder to say. Plus Ramsdale, whilst being expensive, is younger and almost as good already imo so I think it worked out in the end for the best for everyone.

As for his antics? During the game, lol. Right after the game, lol.

Continuing on and plastering Mbappe's face on a doll and all of that.......

ummm-imean.gif

That's a lil sus.

Riou

atimetokillbriganceclosemain.jpg

"Ladies and gentleman of the esteemed @Jury...I don't think you can truly understand the severity of this crime, unless it happens to someone you truly care about...so I want you to do something for me...I want you to close your eyes and picture the person you love the most in this whole world, instead of Mbappe...and then you will know that pain!"

75e6co.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Guess Vieira wasn't all the amused either...

Hes right. To be honest what Emi did was a disgrace. Imagine Italy celebrating with a baby of Saka after the Euros. We would literally be condemning them at the highest level.

I've said it a million times. Throwing the ball away etc no problem. Slagging the player no problem. That with Mbappe is 1000% personal and let's face it. Mbappe will go on to make Emi look like a pub player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hes right. To be honest what Emi did was a disgrace. Imagine Italy celebrating with a baby of Saka after the Euros. We would literally be condemning them at the highest level.

I've said it a million times. Throwing the ball away etc no problem. Slagging the player no problem. That with Mbappe is 1000% personal and let's face it. Mbappe will go on to make Emi look like a pub player.

MBappe scored past him four times in the final ffs.

Not even like he “beat him”.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom