• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

we could still buy

Sol man

I honestly do not think that Defoe will be worth £8 million in the summer. I cannot see West Ham going up this season and I cannot see anyone paying up to £5 million max on him.

JGooner

exactly. if west ham stay in div 1, they won't be in a position to demand something silly like £8m.

thegame24

Established Member
hey dont shoot the messenger, their manager reckons they want £8million or more for him. they still have a chance of promotion through playoffs.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom