• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger, plz bring him to arsenal...

Edward

Jean Carlos Chera, a nine years old Brazilian kid

p1_wonder.jpg

the video below speaks for itself
http://www.bercasio.com/movies/jean_carlos.wmv

Lipe

Bloody hell! That kid is amazing...how the hell can a 9 year old be that good...his shots are spot on target! Indeed, bring him to Arsenal now ^_^

awooga83

Established Member
Wasn't there another thread on this somewhere, anyway he is pretty good but don't think he should be leaving brazil for a while also have to see how he developes can't just see him like that and assume he'll make it.

Muppy

My friend who supports Man Utd told me that they have already signed this kid. :evil:

awooga83

Established Member
No they haven't signed him they have been linked with him but thats as far as it has gone.

Muppy

Oh, that's good to hear! Man, imagine IF there was a player like that right now in this world, dribbling past people without breaking a sweat and placing the ball with pin point accuracy.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Gifted, no doubt.

But is he a winner? Is he a bottler? Can he handle English football? Would he adapt?

We can't judge yet. Just wait and see.

MightyArsenal

I dont see why we couldnt do a deal. We could buy him for 2 million on a 10 year contract. Let him stay and develop in Brazil until hes 15-16, then bring him over to arsenal, if hes any good by that time offer him a full contract like we did with Lupoli.

Players like these dont come by often, I remember seeing C.Ronaldo do the same things to the England U21 team about 2 years ago. But its more likely he'll go to a team like corinthians. :?

Canuck

Established Member
Okay people, he has got skills but of course he makes it look easy!
HE"S DRIBBLING PAST 9 YEAR OLD DEFENDERS!
You have to take that into account. How would his composure be if he was playing against defenders who could defend, and a keeper who isn't 3' tall?

Yes there was another thread on this already, and yes it has been reported that ManUre have shown an interest but nothing more.

awooga83

Established Member
Spot on Canuck he definatly knows how to beat he keepers just put it high he'll discover scoring isn't that easy when he gets older and the keepers can touch the crossbar :lol:

Gurgen

Established Member
Canuck said:
Okay people, he has got skills but of course he makes it look easy!
HE"S DRIBBLING PAST 9 YEAR OLD DEFENDERS!
You have to take that into account. How would his composure be if he was playing against defenders who could defend, and a keeper who isn't 3' tall?

Yes there was another thread on this already, and yes it has been reported that ManUre have shown an interest but nothing more.

No mate I've heard he's playing in a league with boys 4 years older than he is. Of course he is still the only one there to have figured out that the keepers are too small for the goals :lol:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the kid is 9 ****ing years old folks... he break his leg next year and never play again.. he could lose interest in the game (unlikely), he could get kidnapped, he could get into a car accident with his parents, etc, etc, etc... no one should EVER sign a 9 year old... hell, even i had massive skills when i was 10 and 11 years old.. then everyone catches up and your not so spectacular anymore...

kid loks great at 9, but lets see him again at 15

Asterix

Established Member
Exactly US - let the poor kid have some form of a normal childhood. He's 9 for Gawd's sake.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I would absolutely laugh my frickin' ass off if this kid turns out to be a dud in the future!

He's 9...just because he can dribble past a couple of kids doesnt mean diddly-squat! Put him in the big league's at a young age and hack him, and see what he'll do...he'll probably go crying home to Mummy!

Lets just wait and see what happens....there's still a while to go yet!

tristan

I believe Brazillian law prevents him from moving out of Brazillian clubs until he's at least 16, unless the parents also have a legitimate reason for moving to wherever the kid signs to. He'll probably start out with Corinthians and move on to one of the big Spanish or Italian clubs.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom