• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger: ‘Stadium announcement...

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 1,597

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I think the club are being very very cute here. I don't think it's any coincidence that the announcement will be made as the transfer window closes. I reckon there will be a big signing in the next few days, and Dein is using the fact that all the papers portray us as paupers to beat down the price.

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle
Trusted Member Gold

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the club are being very very cute here. I don't think it's any coincidence that the announcement will be made as the transfer window closes. I reckon there will be a big signing in the next few days, and Dein is using the fact that all the papers portray us as paupers to beat down the price.

You bloody genius

Sammer

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:

Well it seems, you were 100% right on this one, Exiled.... ;D

thegame24

Established Member
OH yea

one thing you have got to give me credit or is always saying WE DO HAVE MONEY.

everyone thought we were tramps but ive been saying sine the summer we do have money wenger just doesnt want to spend it on nobodys.

arsenal4life

arsenal4life said:
will they will make its name "The State of The Art"

or what ?

so may I repeat the question and hoping someone will answer me

will they will make its name "The State of The Art"

or what ?

thegame24

Established Member
Herbet Chapman or new Highbury.

WOW how inventive.

Nike airena is a joke along with the other name i came up with stade de france part deux

Mark

Established Member
i know it's not a great name, but i feel it would be right to name it Arsène (sounds like arsenal above everything) since this man has played such a big part in getting us to where we are today and without him we may not have this brilliant new stadium. if not Arsène then something similar or let Wenger decide a name for it.

jc8gooner

i personally like Ashburton grove as a name. There is nothing better imo than naming a stadium based on where it's located.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom