• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger to play Bobbie/Freddie up front

orion

I'm confused. There seams to be like 101 threads for this match. Anyways, my line up would be;
Lehman
Lauren-Cambell-Cygan-Cole
Toure-Viera-Edu/Parlour/Silva(take your pick)-Pires
Ljungberg-Bergamp

and
Stack, Keown, Clichy, 2 of Edu/Parlour/Edu.

Allthough maybe one of the young strikers should get a place on the bench.
Good Luck Gunners!!!

arsena1

it may come a season too soon but on evidence of tonight's game against boro, I think bentley might be able to fill the 'hole' role
for some games.

I just hope he doesnt go down the pennant path.

Mark

Established Member
i think when we rest henry, freddie should play upfront with bergkamp with pires going to the right (unless pennant comes back from loan) and clichy on the left. or if bergkamp is also injured we can play pires, or who knows maybe even bentley, in that role with freddie with parlour or pennant on the right. that's the useful thing with freddie and pires, they can play right or left and play upfront if needed. it's good that we were able to rest henry and i won't feel as nervous when we rest him from now on.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom