• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's contract

patrick42uk

Established Member
Maybe this is on the back burner with reyes signing, but i think wenger's contract expires next summer. That isnt so far away, you reckon they will start negotiating sometime soon because he, more than any, would be arsenal's most important signing.

JazzG

Established Member
It will do hopefully very soon, probably in the summer though.

I have no doubts he will stay though, he has been chasing Reyes for so long and buying him will make him happier first coz he got the player he wants and secondly we were willing to put up so much money for Reyes. At times he probably felt annoyed he had so little money. This will probably make him feel a lot happier inside as it shows the club is willing to match his ambition even though money is abit tight at Arsenal.

Reyes is one for the future as well, we can see Wenger is building for the future. He won't walk out on all his hard work. The only team that could get him is R.Madrid, he has actually stated he wouldn't like to work there coz he wouldn't be in full control and that the expectation levels are so high.

arsenal4life

the most important thing is
Ashburton Grove

of course this is his DREAM
and also winnning a UCL with us

as long as the AG is to be on track
and we didn't win a UCL till now
he WILL STAY with us for sure

Feis-al

I wouldn't worry about that at all because Real Bayern are the only teams willing to have him at all cost but that would mean Viera Henry Pires and May Kolo and Reyes going with him, Do you know how much those players cost, No even Madrid can afford to have that much money if Wenger made that condition the way he did it to us when he asked to by Viera. On the other hand, Why would a man like the boss want to go to those clubs and have no respect yet he can make History which doesn't exists here at Highbury. He know economics so we and even is aware the debts Real M have, I say he won't go :lol:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Pat's missing Gerbil said:
he will never find another club with the same name

not true, there is another Arsenal (i think in South America) but he will never find a club that apperciates him more than we do.

We love you wenger,for everything you have done for Arsenal and i hope you renew your contract with us.

Mark

Established Member
he will renew his contract, there's no way he'll give up on us now. he's a great manager and he's a gooner, i can't see him not signing.

Allyboy

Established Member
Now that AG is up and running, Wenger is not going to turn down a chance to compete with Man U on their own terms.

With Henry, Vieria, Pires all signing new deals, Sol apparently looking to sign a new one too, Reyes signing and Ashburton Grove looking secure there is no way he is going to give that up.

He wants the Champions League and with the above in place he has to have a great chance of getting it!

lewdikris

Established Member
The plan Dein and Wenger started formulating in 1996 is 5 years from completion. No way Wenger will leave before it comes true and Arsenal are one of the biggest 4 or 5 clubs on earth.

JGooner

he'll sign a new contract. we will probably be his last club. after that, he'll become some kind of technical director of a youth development program in Africa or Asia where he can return to the purity of the game that he loves.

Pat's missing Gerbil

thierrys_girl said:

not true, there is another Arsenal (i think in South America) but he will never find a club that apperciates him more than we do.
Actually there are quite a few arsenals but as u say there is only one club that is giving him what he wants and the other arsenals are not quite of his league

Gooner83

When we get the big stadium, we already have over half a worldclass team.

I think he won't retire till we win the CL

kNiteMare

I think everyone forget about the french national team. If i remember correctly, wenger had said he would want to coach it sometimes during his career.

but at least Jacques Santini is doing well atm.

Alexone234

Arsène will stay here until he retires

In fact there are two I know of, one in Kenya and one in South America (Argentina I think)

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom