• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Stand - help needed

fredthered

Hate to tell you but you may well be slightly obscured by the roof. There is also more bad news as block N is right in the corner....you will be six seats from the edge of the stand i'm afraid.

fredthered

Because i've sat in the west stand for the last 10years of my life!

Seat numbers 100-120 are in the middle, the seat numbers start at number 1 closest to the North Bank and they work there way along.
Therefore seat 6 will be 6 seats from the end of the stand.

Is that ok?

Rupert

Its actually 2 seats from the stand as it starts at seat 5 that far back.

7 6 5 (row behind the pillar)
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 (some front row)
7 6 5 4 3 2 1 (some front row)

if that makes any sense. I sat in row 34 back there and it wasnt THAT bad, you could still see most of it and your view isnt that obscured

wiltord11

are there still tickets left or can you only get one ticket cause i was thinking about going with my mates but i couldnt get the tickets so i might go by myself if i can get one ticket

A

Anonymous

The roof is so annoying in the east stand, like row 25 back.

North Bank Lower all the way from now on. 8)

lewdikris

Established Member
I was buried in row 30 of the lower east saturday - kinda like looking through a letterbox - very grateful Arsenal don't play high balls very often, cos i wouldn't have saw em. Still the people who were next to me had been season ticket holders for 35 years, and seemed happy enough....

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

It's all about perception & what you're used to.

I hate sitting in the North Bank - no perspective at all. I hate sitting in the lower tier cos you feel like you're sat in a bunker. And you live in constant fear of being smacked in the mush by the ball.

It's the upper east tier for me. You can play at being Motty. Luxuriate in a perfect 20/20 view. Drink black russians with Roman when Chelski come to town (well you can wave frantically at him anyway).

But if I'd sat anywhere else in the ground, these past 25 years, I'd think all East Standers were a right bunch of tossers. I'd probably be right.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah I had row 35 in the Lower West, the game took on a bit of a widescreen appearance, could just see the bottom edge of the East Stand scoreboard

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom