• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What would be your all time Arsenal 5 a side team?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Was gonna say you lot are sleeping on Bergkamp, he'd be better than Henry or RvP in 5-a-side format imo

Although I do wonder who's in nets for you :lol:

My 5

Seaman
Campbell
Cesc - Santi
Bergkamp
Bergkamp>Henry all day for me in 5 a side. No room for Henry to stretch his legs and Bergkamps technique in tight spaces was unmatched

Seaman
Saliba
Hleb Özil
Bergkamp

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ramsdale - quickest moving feet and best on the ball - perfect for 5 a side
Kolo - lack of height not an issue in this format, and started in midfield for us
Cazorla - totally two footed genius whose only weakness was lack of size and athleticism - not a factor in this format
Pires - When I saw him play 5 a side he was amazing - deceptively quick, stronger than you think and ice in front of goal
Wright - Bergkamp & Henry were better footballers, but Wright over the first 10 yards was super sharp and he was amazing at first time shots into the bottom corners.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Not sure if its relevant for this thread but here's my Arsenal all time XI

Seaman
Dixon
Adams
McClintock
Sansom
Rocastle
Vieira
Fabregas
Pires
Henry
Bergkamp

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Surprised people aren’t going for Özil. Think I’m the only one? His technique in 5 a side would be mad no? Do people really not rate him here?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Surprised people aren’t going for Özil. Think I’m the only one? His technique in 5 a side would be mad no? Do people really not rate him here?
Super one footed, so I preferred more two footed players for the angles available. Plus, like DB10 but more so, he often preferred the beautiful over the effective.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Super one footed, so I preferred more two footed players for the angles available. Plus, like DB10 but more so, he often preferred the beautiful over the effective.
Maybe. Idk, for me in 5 a side technique and quickness of thought trump everything else.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The 5 players on the pitch can switch between them 🤣

Actually surprised about the lack of Santi Cazorla in here. He’d be a demon in a 5 a side game.

7h0mr.gif
AM members never played any 5 aside games, you can tell that when you see Campbell in every other team.

You want players who are good in tight spaces and explosive, with a lot of energy:

Ramsdale (best keeper with the ball we've ever had, a great shot-stopper as well)
Zinchenko
Hleb - Cazorla
Sanchez

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Ramsdale : Basically he's a good keeper, but good with the ball on his feet, 5th outfielder and GK.
Saliba : calm, can dribble, good defender and passer
Diaby : Pace, power, technique. Diaby was an elite dribbler when peak also.
Cazorla : Dribble god, two footed, pass maestro, good smile.
Henry : Technique, pace, dribble, scores and assists for fun. Complete baller. confirmed.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Chesney - unreal reflex saves, much needed in tight spaces like 5-a-side

Kolo - very quick, good tackler

Paddy Vieira - enough said

Santi - his close control of ball in tight spaces is unmatched and can spring a deadly shot from any angle

Bergkamp - such a universal player that I feel would be a brilliant teammate.

Toure
Cazorla
Hleb
Bergkamp
Henry
@Oxeki no.2 without a keeper :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom