• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Whats wrong with prawn sandwiches????

KoLo28

On TV it sounded like a good atmosphere, at the city game... usually it sounds pretty good, compared to anything over here its alot better.

leongsh

Eastrek said:
Just a thought!
Do you guys think that the lack of atmosphere might have any corrolation with us not having the corners of our stadium filled in? do you guys reckon that would make a difference?

Actually, as I understand from an article that was written some time back, the lack of corners helps the pitch in that it lets in ventilation and sunshine to help the groundsmen to keep the pitch in a very good condition. The Arsenal football pitch has been regularly winning awards year-in year-out for best football pitch.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
leongsh said:
Eastrek said:
Just a thought!
Do you guys think that the lack of atmosphere might have any corrolation with us not having the corners of our stadium filled in? do you guys reckon that would make a difference?

Actually, as I understand from an article that was written some time back, the lack of corners helps the pitch in that it lets in ventilation and sunshine to help the groundsmen to keep the pitch in a very good condition. The Arsenal football pitch has been regularly winning awards year-in year-out for best football pitch.

True, but I think not having the corners filled in definitely lets noise escape. QPR is a f'king loud ground to go to, and theoir corners are filled in.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom