• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Whats your earliest recollection of the Gunners?

My is pretty vague, all I can remember was Bob Wilson was in goal (Yep 35 next week) can’t really remember who we played, just remember sitting in the west lower.

I guess my more vivid memories would be the following years, watching the likes of Trevor Ross, Brady, Neslon, Stapleton, Super Mac etc etc. Sitting on a bar half way up on the old North bank with me brother, who I may add it a bit older then me.

Henry IV

Tony Adams getting sent-off against Luton in a league match in 1990 is my earliest recollection of Arsenal.

Juno

Arsenal v Sp**s on 29/9/51. It was a 1-1 draw. I had never watched the Gunners before & was only going to one game. Could'nt leave them alone after that!!

A

Anonymous

1972 v Sp**s.

beat the **** 1-0.

been hooked on them since

AFCG7

Established Member
1981 vs Everton.. we won 1-0 , i was 7 years old and it was the first game i had ever been to in my life.. thank goodness it was at Highbury..and that my father is a gooner.

JazzG

Established Member
Sun 28th August 1994, when we lost 3-0 to Liverpool. Fowler scored a hatrick in 5 or 6 mins IIRC. What made it worse was I was watching it with my cousins who all supported Liverpool, never ever watched a game with them again!

Alexone234

82, buying the away kit and home shorts then wearing them on a trip to Florida. I staye with my Uncle and his neighbour asked my "what is that cannon on your short", its the Arsenal you fool, don't you have football here". I didn't contemplate for a minute that the answer was no. I was 7 at the time.

kazu

merse skipping down the flanks and whipping crosses in with the outside of his boot.... adams booting every single ball into the stands... :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom