• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When was the last Arsenal red card?

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont know if anyone has checked this yet but when was the last time one of ur players got red carded? And could it be the longest run without a red card by any team in the EPL since then?

Mark

Established Member
We have indeed gone the longest any team in the EPL has without a red card. 35 games or something. Last player was Ashley I believe.

kanuuu

Established Member
It was Ashley Cole against Leicester last season. I reckon someone will get sent off tomorrow.

patrick42uk

Established Member
yeah and what will be funny is that the nex time we get one, i'm surer the press would jump on the 'arsenal are thugs' bandwagon even though we'v gone without for so long. we were also the team in the cl to go the longest wihtout having one single booked player. all these stats are out there, but you dont see anyone praising us for it.

TIFANNY

yeah and what will be funny is that the nex time we get one, i'm surer the press would jump on the 'arsenal are thugs' bandwagon even though we'v gone without for so long. we were also the team in the cl to go the longest wihtout having one single booked player. all these stats are out there, but you dont see anyone praising us for it.

unfortunately, it's true...

James

Established Member
In all competitions, think it could be Keown against Boro away in Carling Cup last season

Canuck

Established Member
Yes, it's a good bet that someone will get hot-headed and see red against Spuds. Maybe Pat or Bobby who are both going to give it all to show their form is improving. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Pennant will come on a sub and see red in the second half.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom