• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where the hell is Kluivert?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Ok, why have we not heard that we have signed him?

He is by far the best choice for us (at the prices we can afford). He wants to play for us. Prefers us over Man U. Is only £1.2 mill. The type of player we need.

Oh and he can fly, well probably LOL

Oh well.

A

Anonymous

the guy has an attitude problem and is too lazy..lost his interest in football and scored around 4 or 5 goals for Barcelona this season even with people like Ronaldinho and Saviola to supply him.

vin de guerre

ruud said:
the guy has an attitude problem and is too lazy..lost his interest in football and scored around 4 or 5 goals for Barcelona this season even with people like Ronaldinho and Saviola to supply him.

so true and quite an intelligent point for a Manc. :evil:

zerofeel

hes probably drownin his talent away at some pubs in BARCELONA... seem so lost when hes playing nowadays...i think he really wants to get out of Barca...but if he keeps tat kinda lackadaisical attitude if he plays for Arsenal..dont think he will be a success cos Wenger only wants to recruit players with the winning attitude.... hope wenger will choose wisely on whos he gonna sign in the summer....

Sammer

Established Member
ruud said:

Man, this is the 2nd time I agree 100% with Ruud. I am getting worried now... :D

A

Anonymous

Sammer said:
ruud said:

Man, this is the 2nd time I agree 100% with Ruud.

bludy hell!Sammer, you're slowly getting clever! :wink: :)

vin de guerre

Sammer said:
Man, this is the 2nd time I agree 100% with Ruud. I am getting worried now... :D

This obviously shows no matter what your socio-economic background or your specific psychological hardships, an intensive exposure to Arsenal-mania forum will enlighten you. There is still hope for the manc. :evil:

Andrew

Sammer said:
ruud said:

I don't totally agree with that. Wenger could turn Kluivert around, and he doesn't need the supply. This season against Real Madrid he was awesome and was Barcelona's only real attacking threat, with Ronaldinho on the sidelines and Saviola in the crowd. An in form consistent Kluviert would be great for Arsenal... it would have to all work out well though, but I think it will be worth the risk provided his wages aren't too much.

thegame24

Established Member
kluivert is Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back with his mind on his money and his money on his mind. :D

no really kluivert is good and wenger will buy him if he thinks hes good hell he wanted him once before. kluivert has not lost it he just hates barca and finds it boring.

lewdikris

Established Member
If he does come it won't be til the summer - it's only then that the 1.2 million clause in his contract COULD kick in, if Barcelona don't pay up a massive bonus he's owed. Right now, Barca are free to ask as much as they want for him ... and they'd need to buy someone straight away to cover the loss.

To be honest, the whole transfer window between the big clubs is poised to kick off - i'd guess if moves are gonna be made, they'll all kick off when 1 goes through. Probably Saha to Utd - then Ranieri and Wenger can make their own counterpunches, if they think they need to.

Jinn

Established Member
I'm just sick of people complaining after a drawn match about our lack of forward players.

"Henry is carrying the team. Bergkamp is ****e, Wiltord is ****e, Kanu is ****e, Aliadiere is ****e, Jeffers is ****e."

"The problem would be solved if we signed Kluivert."

(There's obviously no problem now, because we won our last match.)

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Latest posts

Top Bottom