• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where Will Bellamy End Up?

Where Will Bellamy End Up?

• Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birmingham

• Portsmouth

• Manchester City

• Blackburn

• Will end up staying at Newcastle because he's not wanted by anyone

• Total voters

seb_afc

Established Member
I reckon he might end up at either Portsmouth or Man City, as Newcastle want Yakubu and Man City are selling Anelka to a turkish side.

the dawn raids

Established Member
im actually suprised souness and bellamy lasted this long together. two stubborn girls who have to always have their way; something like this was bound to happen, although why they'd get rid of the player instead of a poor manager is beyond me. they're already having enough problems finding a Shearer replacement, and now this. just goes to show how smart the people that are running the club right now are.

im sure this almost certainly puts Yakubu in black and white.

Canuck

Established Member
I believe someone in the forum (can't be bothered to track it down now) called him a "poisoned little dwarf" which I thought was aparticularly apt description.
:lol:

Shomo

I think Souness is one of the most foolish manager i have ever seen, why is it that he always has problems with players,even at blackburn he had problem with andy cole,dwight yorke and finally david dunn,these are the kind of managers that i would bring disaster to any club in this world.

Mark

Established Member
He's a good player, not as good as many say he is, but he has the talent. Problem is he's such a c*nt!

informed1

hmmm should I vote, knowing what I know :wink:

I dont like that Bellamy; him and Savage are like two little girls stomping their feet to get their own way. I dont think he knows what its like to be a team player, his head is too far up his own arse.

He should have NEVER gone on tv and call his manager a liar, I dont care if he is, I dont care much for souness but he is the manager and he deserves to be respect. Its a team sport and things like that should be kept within the club, this is what causes trouble amongst the ranks and make other players get silly ideas above their stations.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Mark - I don't think he does have that much talent. He's fast, and that's about it.

To be honest he's one of the 100's of players that have one good season and trade on it for the rest of their careers.

Ratinho

Established Member
He didn't.

He pointed out, and rightly so, that Robson did sod all to try and stop the antics of the likes of Bellamy and Dyer, and protected and pandered to them for way too long.

the dawn raids

Established Member
bullshit. if youve got a problem with the way a manager runs the club you tell him, not whine about it 9 months later when things blow up in your face and use him as a scapegoat.

not disagreeing with you totally mate, its the timing of his statements i question.

Bellamy off to Celtic; good deal for them, plus they get rid of Camara who had done **** all.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom