• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who DON'T we want Chelsea to sign?

skart14

I dont think they will get ronaldinho in the near future...he seems very content at barca....

jc8gooner

I don't want Chelski to sign a quality manager.
Well said.

Also, Beckham, cos Ronaldo (the real one) is likely to follow.
Obviously Ronaldinho, but I can't see Barca selling him for any fee at the moment.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I really hope Chelsea don't sign Ronaldinho or Ronaldo. I'm not bothered if they sign the likes of Samuel, Emerson and Becks.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
sienna said:
Well they can keep on adding players but if they don't have team spirit, cohesion, togetherness, it's all to no avail.

I agree Sienna. It takes a special kind of manager to create that amongst a group of ego-maniac players.

Taozhe

The signing i dun want chelsea to get is Arsène WENGER!! THINK ABOUT IT !! THE UTTER NITEMARE COME TRUE!!!

kNiteMare

I dont care who they get. Since by the way things are looking atm, they will just be another Inter Milan - manager changes every few years with no backbone to the team.

Hey, they can even buy Ronaldo and have him suffer another career threatening injury!

Superdudes

Adam said:
Seriously, i do not fear any Chelsea signing.

I only have to think of the scary collectivity (in spirit and style) of our side that is above individuals.

....and we are adding to it. RVP and Reyes can take us potentially anywhere.

assuming that they can't get any of our 1st 11 and if they continue to buy by the dozens, i'd say that we'll still rank above them next season since a team spirit will need to be nurtured for at least 1 or 2 seasons.. but the best induiiduals that they can get is zidane, ronaldinho and ronaldo.. by current stats, this 3 can go into any team and make an impact straight away..

though imagine if this 3 were to go to arsenal..
strikers: henry ronaldo
midfielders: pires viera zidane ronaldinho.. :p

just dreaming..

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ronaldinho doesn't play on the right midfield. Also If we get Zidane we'd be too attacking IMO. We don't play with attacking central midfielders.

I'd hate to see Chelsea get a world class manager.They'll never win the League with a manager who uses a revolving team.you need consistency.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom