• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

who we haven't considered

lex

i definetly think emile empenza can do a great job up front.
hes like henry type player , quick , can dribble , more trickery than henry, has pace . top player
we can get for around 8mill
what chu think gunnerz

_scorpion_

Established Member
I still think Kluivert is the solution....i know there are people here that agree and disagree equally on the issue, but Kliuvert would be my choice.

Sammer

Established Member
Mpenza has an attitude Problem....Anelka-style.

good player , but he his completely immature. As seanconvey put it right: he didn´t really set the world alight at Schalke.

Arsenal needs a player with 100% commitment - even when times are tough. He is the type of player that needs to be motivated all the time. Plus, he was involved in some bad incidents outside the pitch, that just display what I said earlier on.

Reyes, Kluivert, Eto´o - but pls. not Mpenza.

jc8gooner

Aruna Dindane-plays up front for Anderlecht, is from Ivory Coast and Kolo's best mate. He scored goals in the CL this year. Wouldn't be too expensive.

Jinn

Established Member
Yeah I rate Dindane too. He seems to have the look of a player who will eventually play for a big club.

Andrew

We obviously haven't considered Robin van Persie... I'll try and see if I can watch him play in future matches. 8)

Azx

sorry for being off topic but i really dont think Kluivert is a good choice, he gets into offside alot, misses alot of chances, kinda slow

i even prefear for wiltord to stay rather then seeing him playing with us

Mark

Established Member
i'm hoping van persie, as it actually looks like we have a chance of getting him.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom