• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who will Goto Cardiff?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 775
A

Anonymous

Just curious to how many of you guys will goto the millenium stadium if the arsenal get through tomorrows carling cup semi-final. I know i will, assuming the tickets will go on general sale - do you think hey will?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Difficult call, I know the allocation will be larger than for the FA Cup Final, I'd go if I could get a ticket. Given the ease with which a FA Cup semi final ticket was secured last season, I'd expect to go. But who knows?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I'll be there. Mind you it's quite handy that my brother's a Gooner and he lives a 15 minute stroll from the stadium. There are even direct flights from Newcastle to Cardiff now.

It's great since they knocked Wembley down, I get loads of chances to visit him!

A

Anonymous

Any idea on how much they will be? i wonder if they do concessions on cup finals 8) .

gooner4eva

I will be there. I live 10 mins away from Millenium stadium. I dont expect to get any tickets off ticketmaster, will have to rely on some tout :> If it is like the charity shield match last season, I will get tickets at a discount. I am expecting a better turn out though.

beaney

yeah we should be able to get tickets for this one, just be sharp!

make sure ur on the ball when they get realeased to general sale!

me and my old man will be there with any luck. we park up and get the coach/bus in. the traffic can be a bit of a pain.

lewdikris

Established Member
3 - 31/2 hours to Cardiff - although in traffic, crap parking, rain, roadworks, and all the other **** they throw at you on the M4, leave the day before and you might just make it. He said, as a regular visitor to Bristol, without a hint of bitterness.

marhes26

I will.Thing is im not so sure we will be there :cry: .I really hope im wrong,this must be the first carling cup game that i have butterflies about.It's because we are only one game away and the fact we are already a goal down.

A

Anonymous

wiltord11 said:
can you go by train?

Yes, but dont do it! It is a nightmare.
We went by train for the Liverpool game and getting a train back was an absolute joke.

It is much easier to travel down the day before by car, stay over and travel back the day after the game.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Hmmm, we actually have to win this tonight first.

This is a bloody good test for Reyes and Bentley. If they can turn this around and get us to the finals, they will be Gooner legends. if not? Well it's only the CC so we can't lose really.

If we win, I will certainly be going, I have bben to all the other from Rothreham on, so a final will be great.

For Reyes he has the chance to win a cup within a month of joining ... wow.

Allyboy

Established Member
henry's girl said:
meeeeeeeeeeee, got my train ticket already :)

Lol have you really? If so which station you going from, as I just realised I have no idea how to get there lol.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom