• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who'll be the first to come back up?

First up

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leeds United

• Leicester City

• Total voters

jc8gooner

If Wolves can hold on to Camara, and bring ina few quality Centre backs, they should come back up, but I can't really see them staying here.

Leeds will be docked 10 pts for going into administration, so they'll be lucky to make the play-offs.

Leicester have a reasonable chance, but I can't see them staying up really, if they do make it back up.

lewdikris

Established Member
Wolves - I don't think we'll see the others again for a while. Wolves can keep most of the same team in place where they'll basically have to start from scratch.

KingReyes

Established Member
I think Leicester might have a good chance. If they keep the same players they should be good for next season.

Mark

Established Member
Leicester bounced back last time and may well do it again this time. Micky Adams is good at getting teams promoted. I don't think Wolves will come back up and I can see Leeds falling apart completely like Sheffield Wednesday, Wimbledon and QPR have done.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

First off Leeds need new owners (again). The current lot are a joke; they'd be better of with Ridsdale, no joke. They're just a bunch of property developers, chancers and in the case of Geoffrey Richmond, bankrupts (though je's been forced out now).

In fact I could probably have bought Leeds with a few mates and done a better job.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leicester bounced back last time and may well do it again this time. Micky Adams is good at getting teams promoted. I don't think Wolves will come back up and I can see Leeds falling apart completely like Sheffield Wednesday, Wimbledon and QPR have done.
He's also good at relegating them.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom