• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's the least terrible finisher at the club?

Who's the least terrible finisher at the club?

• Total voters

GoonerJay24

It's Martinelli, but this current system has him too wide and not close enough to the goal. The whole point of a 4-3-3 was to have inside forwards supporting the 9, but Arteta has Saka and Martinelli right out on the touchline.

goonerfamily

Either Trossard or Ødegaard. Seem to remember ESR being a good finisher but might be a figment of my imagination at this stage

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Fans remember the lethal Martinelli small period under Emery where he looked like a pure natural goalscorer.

Then Arteta arrived, squeezed the fruit of that development and now ruined him.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I never rated Trossard's finishing at Brighton despite being a fan of his, he was a very well known troll in fantasy football. It's actually damning that he tops the charts at Arsenal.

Thank you!

I been saying this for a while with no love and was wondering if I was going crazy. I remember this game against Chelsea where trossard should have had a hattrick and I swore off fpl after that game.

He’s always been a streaky player for me, he’s not a weapon the way a lot of people here think he is. Put away some mad finishes and then miss some sitters.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Going by stats (non-penalty goals scored vs npxG) over the last 3 seasons it's ESR followed by Ødegaard and Vieira (tied).

Then the rest of the wide attackers with Martinelli slightly ahead and Saka the worst.

Then Jesus and Nketiah who are completely useless.

For Vieira it's a bit hard to judge as most of his game time was for Porto, but otherwise it's largely supported by the eye test for me.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom