• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Whos willing to bet?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 423
A

Anonymous

Just scrolling through some different bets that are able to be made. Extremely confident at the moment, i cant remember a time where ive been so excited about an arsenal team. The thought of betting us going unbeaten again even came into my head, because i seriously can just not see us getting beaten. I wont go that far, BUT im going to put 20 quid on reyes young player of year and 20 quid on us to win carling cup, at 10/1 thats great odds.
Anyone else here made any bets? Or can think of any bets about arsenal that you think could be good?

ps. Im not a gambler, this will be one of the rare times im going to bet.

va_va_voom

I have to admit I do like a gamble, but I rarely look at football bets cos to get any decent return often takes a long time and too many variable are involved i.e. accumulators, yankees, trebles etc.

The bigger odds come in the season long bets like championship winners, cup winners etc. Therefore your money is tied up for too long.

However, I din't realise you could get 10/1 on us winning the Carling Cup!!! With the amount of young talent in that squad, I think the bookies have been foolish. And tying up £20 for a season is ok when the payout will be £200.

Maybe worth a little each wayer on us reaching the final too.

Good work guvnor!!!

johe

I've got 30 quid on us winning the Carling Cup as well! ;D Don't see why this talented group of young ones wouldn't win it.

johe

You can make a bet over the internet if you have a credit card I think.

Oh, and those bouncing smileys of yours drive me crazy. :|

beanz

juz7_pi12es said:
can someone from malaysia ( me :bounce ) make a bet?
No sorry juz7, bookies won't take bets from bouncing smileys, it's too dodgy :p
ps. nice avatar :D

beanz

juz7_pi12es said:
the desert of malaysia, cyberjaya. you?
Is that anywhere near the TVR assembly plant?
Me, I'm from near Windsor castle, I wave to the queen on my way to work :p

juz7_pi12es

beanz said:
juz7_pi12es said:
can someone from malaysia ( me :bounce ) make a bet?
No sorry juz7, bookies won't take bets from bouncing smileys, it's too dodgy :p
ps. nice avatar :D

haha thanks. let's bounce :bounce and pray that we will win the carling cup. whoever win the bet please don't forget me :eek:ops:

A

Anonymous

yeh whos that in ur avataar beside bobby? :eek: she got nice teeth ^_^

Henry IV

I don't bet. I had a feeling we would win the league last season, and the 0-0 draw at OT convinced me that I was right, but I didn't bet because I didn't want to put the scud on it.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom