• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why did Sp**s fans cheer this so much?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In 2003/04 why did Sp**s cheer the Redknapp and Keane goals so much when we won the league at White Hart Lane?

Especially the Keane one, it was the last kick of the game and we were about to win the title at their ground anyway :lol:

It’s not even just small club mentality, did they genuinely not realise what would happen a few minutes later? Bet everyone celebrated harder after that.

Also as Henry says even the players were embarrassing. Tarrico injures himself jumping around, celebrating a draw?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are the club that just keeps on giving...moments for other teams to laugh at, rather than trophies to their own fans!

...the dumbest celebration ever.

say yes

forum master baiter
Because they equalised against their fiercest rivals and stopped the best team in the world winning at their ground when we’d been 2-0 up and coasting. We’d all but won the league at that point, so I doubt they were thinking too much about that.

I would have celebrated if I was a Sp**s fan fwiw. Remember being gutted at that equaliser. Yes we won the league at their place, but I wanted to crush them. Have never forgiven Lehmann for conceding such a stupid pen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe they thoughts we won't win the title at thier ground if the game ended with draw. You know players stupid with maths

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I can't find the pic, but remember that guy who what the Sp**s jersey with "2017" as the nameplate and "2" as the number?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Somebody embed the video of Thierry explaining the situation between him and Tarrico at the game. Think it's a Sky Spirts video it's hilarious.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They probably all had bets on the result, you know how their type are.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
They're such idiots. A beautiful gift, they are!

I do agree that the 2-2 comeback did take a smidgen of shine off our title win, but **** it - we still won the league at that ****hole!

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom