• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mark Noble, Lewis Dunk and Etienne Capoue have the same number of assists as Zaha this season

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the fork and knife stuff is a bit tough for me. Worst thing is when you go to a restaurant or let's say you're at a wedding and all of a sudden there's 3 knives, 2 forks and 2 spoons in front of you. I start sweating like ****. I know someone will laugh at me if I do something wrong. Then I see people putting the napkin on their lap. Like I grew up eating dinner while I still played on the playstation.
Doesn’t help that you go to these events in your wrestling gear either.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Pretty sure Zaha was dissappointed to be with Palace this season. Could still kick on at a bigger club. But with the season he’s had I doubt he could do better than us for example.

If we can raise some funds when we’ve sorted CB/CM I’d be all for this move. But that’s a big if..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

How would you have the bravery to go on a tv show about kissing women...if you haven't worked up the courage to kiss one privately before?

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Who would you prefer? And that looks crap because of where you've put Ceballos, and Xhaka is still in the team.

The reality is Xhaka will be starting at the base of our midfield come September. If we get Partey either Ceballos goes there or we buy an AM.

Zaha PEA Pepe
Coutinho
Xhaka Partey

Still not convinced. I'm not saying Zaha is the issue btw

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The reality is Xhaka will be starting at the base of our midfield come September. If we get Partey either Ceballos goes there or we buy an AM.

Zaha PEA Pepe
Coutinho
Xhaka Partey

Still not convinced. I'm not saying Zaha is the issue btw

That's more than convincing ffs, get's my little pecker looking about.

Riou

Still feel we are best in a 3-4-3 atm.

Saying that, if Stan puts the money down for Partey and Zaha, then we will be fine for a more 4-3-3.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Still feel we are best in a 3-4-3 atm.

Saying that, if Stan puts the money down for Partey and Zaha, then we will be fine for a more 4-3-3.

It still doesn't solve the CB issue for 433

Who do you play? No good options

Riou

It still doesn't solve the CB issue for 433

Who do you play? No good options

Yeah you're right, don't think we will even sign those two so it's a moot point really :lol:

I still really like the thought of Saliba-Luiz-Tierney in a back 3...allows more protection to Big Willy in his first season, plus Sideshow Bob is rather reliable with 2 players covering him.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I’m eating eggs for lunch most days, I can’t cook so it’s rubbish looking eggs. Most days I’m having chicken for dinner, some oven business. Most weekends it’s takeaway or my mom cooking up something nice.

I need to find a girl who can cook or I’m ****ed. Don’t like restaurants either, wouldn’t know how to hold a fork and knife tbh.

Im bottom of the barrel when it comes to food.

Learning how to cook the basics is not hard, my G. If you have time and patience it's better and sometimes cheaper (not to mention much healthier) to cook your meals and meal prep for the week.

The less overprocessed food you rely on, the better.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

I’m eating eggs for lunch most days, I can’t cook so it’s rubbish looking eggs. Most days I’m having chicken for dinner, some oven business. Most weekends it’s takeaway or my mom cooking up something nice.

I need to find a girl who can cook or I’m ****ed. Don’t like restaurants either, wouldn’t know how to hold a fork and knife tbh.

Im bottom of the barrel when it comes to food.

It's 2020 you can learn to cook off YouTube come on man

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the fork and knife stuff is a bit tough for me. Worst thing is when you go to a restaurant or let's say you're at a wedding and all of a sudden there's 3 knives, 2 forks and 2 spoons in front of you. I start sweating like ****. I know someone will laugh at me if I do something wrong. Then I see people putting the napkin on their lap. Like I grew up eating dinner while I still played on the playstation.

I was always told start on the outside and work your way in with cutlery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom