• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What are the rumours? Haven’t noticed this juicy gossip?

That David Luiz and Willian went to Edu suggesting Arteta should be sacked and they're behind the training ground leaks

Arteta said he'd "destroy" the leakers

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Classic. See everyone?!
This is what happens when you take on scumbag ex Chelsea players.
It’s definitely in Willian and Luiz’ locker - but I need more proof before I run with this.

They were both automatic starters in this team, why would they complain to Edu?

roz

Fake News Merchant
It’s definitely in Willian and Luiz’ locker - but I need more proof before I run with this.

They were both automatic starters in this team, why would they complain to Edu?
Yeah I agree. A little to easy and convenient a rumour to make up too.
That said, I kinda hope it is true.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
That David Luiz and Willian went to Edu suggesting Arteta should be sacked and they're behind the training ground leaks

Arteta said he'd "destroy" the leakers

I don't believe this. Luiz and Willian are Arteta's handpicked, trusted lieutenants.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Hilarious that he came on, then immediately give the ball away when under minimal pressure :rofl:
He did some good stuff too it has to be said. Played through Bellerin(or was it Lacazette) with a good pass and put a cross on Willocks head.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He did some good stuff too it has to be said. Played through Bellerin(or was it Lacazette) with a good pass and put a cross on Willocks head.
Lacazette.

Hasn't played for weeks and came on cold, I am not a fan of his but I am not sure what people expect off the bench.

He did his usual crap but managed to get some decent stuff off for once, which goes to show where WBA are at if Willian is getting shots on goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still far from his Chelsea he still afraid to take a man on and he caution even with 4 up still made few good passes

FinnGooner

Established Member
By far his best appearance for us. It’s nice to know that for the next 2 and a half seasons we can count on him for the last 20 minutes in games where we’re 4-0 up. Defo worth that 120k/w contract or whatever it is we’re paying him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
By far his best appearance for us. It’s nice to know that for the next 2 and a half seasons we can count on him for the last 20 minutes in games where we’re 4-0 up. Defo worth that 120k/w contract or whatever it is we’re paying him.
And the 72M guy doesn't get any minutes because of it :D

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom