• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Pop Tart

Established Member
He never bothered to try and pass forward today. He does not care in the slightest. Gave away the ball multiple times, not chasing balls etc. Try and get rid asap. No point playing him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is he here to play or earn salary and not be interested? He can't run he can't shot he dribble gone downhill his creativity gone downhill. Wrong system or not he been pathetic and if we have opportunities I'd sell even this window

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I knew that towards the end of the 3 year deal is would start to look like questionable business, but didn’t think it would look this poor out of the gate.

So passive, and has an annoying habit of slowing down play as soon as he receives possession which often times kills a move. Been a disaster signing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He finally gets played in the position he was supposedly convinced upon and was seeking, yet he puts in that type of performance. Utterly unacceptable. I hope he's off with Luiz in the summer so they can bromance another club.
Yeah we might have to cut our losses real quick with this one. He’s got half a season to show something.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yeah we might have to cut our losses real quick with this one. He’s got half a season to show something.
Wonder what Edu and Mikel actually think of him. Can't honestly be seriously thinking of giving him more time?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He's dreadful. I wasn't expecting much when we signed him but I didn't expect it to be this bad.

Plus I can't get his association with Chelsea out of my head. He'll never be an Arsenal player for me. Even if he scores in every game until the season ends I'm not going to accept him.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I know he’s bad but some of the reactions to him even looking the wrong way are ridiculous. Luckily the youths are performing so he can be a squad player in the 2nd half the season

goonerfamily

It is especially frustrating when you consider that we are finally on the cusp of getting 350k off the wage bill and then we go and waste 200k per week on this guy. Everyone on arsenal mania would've said not to make this deal, yet the people paid millions to make decisions in the best interest of this club thought it was a good idea to sign this bum.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't see where he plays even with Martinelli out

Laca
Auba - ESR - Saka​

Pepe should be first sub. Sub Ceballos for ESR. Willian should be an after thought

Finesse

Wonder what Edu and Mikel actually think of him. Can't honestly be seriously thinking of giving him more time?

I hear he was one of the reasons the club decided to keep Özil on the sidelines. Of course when you make this decision and not register him then you cannot go back again. Mikel and Edu really believed and persisted with him. It just is not working.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom