• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Nothing wrong with signing a guy at 32 tbh, just has to be done right. On this occasion, it was not.

You lot make him out to be this horrible guy, I doubt he’s happy with the way things are going. He’s probably embarrassed.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? He should just retire if he's so embarrassed.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? He should just retire if he's so embarrassed.
Your tag :lol:

and no, it’s just that he’s here now, he’s Arteta and Edu’s guy - so you man need to clutch that tight to your chest and take it.

BigPoppaPump

Your tag :lol:

and no, it’s just that he’s here now, he’s Arteta and Edu’s guy - so you man need to clutch that tight to your chest and take it.

We all have to take it as Arsenal fans, it's a poor signing and he's here for years. Never wanted to sign these washed up Chelsea players but we always take the cheap route.

It's kind of hard to have sympathy for him like you, I don't care about his feelings tbh.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I dont see how he plays again in the remaining matches. Definitely cant play him in Europe as that is our only avenue to CL.

Cant risk him in the PL as he will stink up the place. Need to buy him out or loan him.

Zaza

We should be looking to sell this summer. Edu signed this guy to play as a 10 which is hilarious. He can't play outwide because he's clearly lost a yard of pace.
We might as well have kept Özil instead.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

We all have to take it as Arsenal fans, it's a poor signing and he's here for years. Never wanted to sign these washed up Chelsea players but we always take the cheap route.

It's kind of hard to have sympathy for him like you, I don't care about his feelings tbh.
Who said I have sympathy :lol:
I told the forum it was a poor signing, I just think he can’t be enjoying this. I’m sure if he could be the best player in the team he would be.

BigPoppaPump

Who said I have sympathy :lol:
I told the forum it was a poor signing, I just think he can’t be enjoying this. I’m sure if he could be the best player in the team he would be.

Your previous post about him not being a bad guy and feeling embarrassed seems like you were tryna garner sympathy for him.

Jack badmon

We are handicapped with him starting as it is, throw in Eleny and Nketiah and we had no chance today. As soon as I saw the line up I knew we were getting knocked out. So obvious because our squad is trash!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Please no more washed up Chelsea players, they've all been crap even Cech tbh.

What do you mean, "even Cech" though...up until Willian showed up, he was the worst ex Chelsea player we signed :lol:

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

What do you, "even Cech" though...up until Willian showed up, he was the worst ex Chelsea player we signed :lol:

Feel like Cech wasn't as poor as Willian or Luiz even though he really didn't improve or help us at all, we could have kept Fabianski and it would be the same.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Wasn't even that bad today. The criticism is completely OTT.
Nothing against the player, but he was bad today. He seems to have become some sort of water carrier number 10. Tidy, controlled in possession, but lacking in dynamism, invention & progression.

Shocked about how bad he's been for us despite being 'meh' about the signing. He looks shocked about how badly its going too

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
220K for 3 years. At least Özil has the intelligence to play and make some key pass. This guy doesn't even have that. He was only a dribbler and he lost that.

Him and Pepe are atrocious. Waste of money. Lots of players we can't sell and adds nothing to the team.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom