• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilson Palacios

Status
Not open for further replies.

M+D

Established Member
Wenger is giving a trial to Honduras right-sided player Wilson Palacios, and is keeping a close eye on French hitman Yoan Gouffran.

Palacios, 23, is a versatile right-wing player who can also play at full-back.

Bottom of this link

Not much of a link, I have never heard of him but plays for an obscure side, and is already 23 without getting a big move, which suggests he isn't all that good, but who knows?

asajoseph

Established Member
I saw this this morning, and didn't even bother reading it - the name was enough to put me off.

Paddy from Sweden

M+D,

Afonso Alves didn't really get a big move until "later" in his career. That is if you don't consider playing in the Swedish league a BIG move? I don't. ;-)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
only showed a goal from halfway line and nothing else bout him

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, if he's not on trial with us, it's rather obvious that this link is bollocks, and we can lock this thread instead of racking up 5 pages of posts asking "Who the f**k is Wilson Palacios?", and the odd grainy Youtube clip.

dutchMasta

woah woah, not yet. some more info: LINK
i have no idea how reliable it is (i'm doubtful), but it's something. wenger's always quiet, so this could be something. similar to ljungberg huh? hope he is a right winger, i think that's the only thing missing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom