• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal kits

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Any kit by Puma has to be in the running, specially the away ones (bar the gold one, which was ok).

The green hospital gown one was attrocious. Same with the one that preceeded it, the blue that looked like a wholesale training kit gear you get on the discount bin for the amounter side you have with your mates.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I kinda feel our white kit from 2007/08 is unfairly demonized.. I guess our fans were just upset about it because it had Sp**s colors

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I generally like any kit with an Arsenal badge on it but the 08-09 home kit was awful.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
All of our home kits are virtually the same though.. They remain unchanged

Nah the 08 one just wasn't an Arsenal home shirt. The sleeve design was terrible. Compare it with the 10-11 version and it's night and day.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
PUMA seem to have produced some dire shirt's.

Screenshot_20230703-232717.png
Wasn't a fan of this Home shirt

Screenshot_20230703-233013.png
Screenshot_20230703-232922.png
Screenshot_20230703-233124.png
These PUMA away shirts look more like Training tops.

Screenshot_20230703-232551.png
The least said about this the better.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
The 2018-19 mint green abomination is the one I hate the most.
Edit: Holy **** that thing I saw rumored for this season is real?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
View attachment 16496

View attachment 16497

These two are shockingly bad. I think I speak for everyone when I say they’re the worst of the worst.
Got to disagree with you regarding these two kits. They were a Great pairing. It was like two different characters.

🟥⬜ Home Kit. Stylish, Classy, Reserved.
Kelly Clarkson GIF by Reba McEntire

🟨🟦 Away Kit. Party, Loud.
dance television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom