• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you rather

What would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turkish gooner

Imagine that Tottenham wins CL and we lose EL!!

They ll Both laugh at us for years.

Thats why we need do our own job. Lets win EL and wait&see what happens

ArsenalFever

Technically your a Tottenham fan if you wish anything other than Arsenal to win. (regarding this poll)

Also, seeing the fans part in Arsenals failures. (regarding this thread)

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
I voted for the second option but the obvious answer is missing. I want "the reds" to win both cups.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ā­

Player:Martinelli
Second option is basically a reset button. Can't have them lot winning any trophy, let alone a major one. Let alone by horrible luck.
reset.gif

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom