• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you swap Bellerin for Aguero?

Would you swap Bellerin for Aguero?

• Yes

• No

• What kind of madness is this, are you trying to kill me here?

Results are only viewable after voting.

OG J0E

Is there another Aguero playing in the prem that I'm unaware of, who lacks magic?

Are you kidding me lad?!!!! We definitely have different definitions of 'magic' :eek: Tbf, I think I know what you mean. He doesnt possess Fat Ronaldo skills, but I still think the control, how he can shift the ball and then finish explosively is magically efficient
I know what you mean about control, getting a shot away etc., Aguero has scored some very, very nice goals and his best are along the lines of his first one in this

I just don't remember ever seeing Aguero score goals that really make you get out of your seat like

Hunter Zolomon

I know what you mean about control, getting a shot away etc., Aguero has scored some very, very nice goals and his best are along the lines of his first one in this

I just don't remember ever seeing Aguero score goals that really make you get out of your seat like

congratulations, its no longer about goals that make a player great but how you beautiful they look. with that logic, claudio makelele was not magivc either.

OG J0E

congratulations, its no longer about goals that make a player great but how you beautiful they look. with that logic, claudio makelele was not magivc either.
Well yeah, Makelele was a defensive midfielder :lol: His game was about breaking up opposition attacks by positioning, tackling etc. Saying he didn't have flair or magic or whatever doesn't mean he wasn't a great player, he just didn't, and players in his position nearly always don't.

Reactions: SYS

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom