• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wrong attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man I work with as got a family member who plays for Lincoln and he's told me that after the game the manager and Wenger was talking and Wenger revealed that he names the team on a Friday night at the hotel but if Özil is going to be left out he had to name the team on a Saturdays as Özil will go out a get pissed and won't turn up. He got told warm up against Lincoln he refused to do so and said I will just take my jumper off and play Steve Bould was going crazy in the dug out saying how unprofessional are you. If this is the attitude of one of our best players I'll be glad see him go

j0l4jax4_h3no59_10ao3sp.png

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150312/a-day-in-the-life-of-Arsène-wenger

Wenger already said he usually announces the team on Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom