• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xpert Eleven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
This is staying locked, but we still have a spot open in the official A-M league (accept no substitutes). If interested read the beginning of this thread and/or go to this thread, and/or PM DREVAK.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
:bounce

Yup, it's that time of the year again, where we go recruiting for new members to join fellow Forum Members in this glorious game of Xpert Eleven.

Details are in the original post that started this thread and just to update things, our beloved moderator AnthonyG is now League Admin (next stop, admin of tehs internets) so wherever you read DREVAK in this thread, think AnthonyG.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Just as an appendage to my last post. We're almost ready start a new season but they're still time for some more teams to join.

Details are (as ever) in the original post. The site is http://www.xperteleven.com, we've got our own Arsenal Mania league (code is 113109); seasons are relatively short, you don't have to spend much time preparing tactics and it's a nice bit of fun. :)

True Gooner

Established Member
I'm intrigued. And free from commitment - if there's still a slot open I'm happy to sign up.

Always wondered what this thing is about.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
A game to test your managerial skills and have some friendly banter here ;)

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
All, this is the last bump before we start the new season in our official Arsenal Mania Xpert 11, but there is good news: we still have a few highly sought after spots open.

The game is free, fun, and full of friendly bant-use.

Seeing as this thread is now locked, please make any replies here or drop me a PM. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom