• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

you are all going to be so jealous

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Ice Berg legend said:
nice one, make sure you get plenty of pics to share with the rest of us. And tell them what we think of each and everyone of them on this forum :)

do you want to get the poor lad killed!

Looking forward to the pics and video, have great time mate.

btw is it wrong to call a person you don't know mate?

orion

grennan84 said:
on thurday the 9th of february im going to meet the arsenal team for real.
first i go and watch them train and then have a dinner and then get pictures with them all. im bring my video camera so ill put up a link to it during the weekend.

You don't just happen to be new Wenger type of signing, you know the like's no ones ever heard of before...?

GunnerGirl

YeahBee said:
Ice Berg legend said:
nice one, make sure you get plenty of pics to share with the rest of us. And tell them what we think of each and everyone of them on this forum :)

do you want to get the poor lad killed!

Looking forward to the pics and video, have great time mate.

btw is it wrong to call a person you don't know mate?

not really
you wouldn't get killed
but then again they might think you're a weirdo..cos you don't even know them

Have a good time grennan...lucky sod! You better bring some good things back :wink:

gotnothin

Kha0z said:
Ratinho said:
Heh, Kha0z such a fair weather fan.

Lol.

But seriously I don't see the point.

If I saw Freddie, I'd probably commit mass-murder.

"Thought about scoring a goal lately?"

Rofl. I'd go to Fabregas and say "Do you know? Everything went wrong since you came - spanish f**k!"

That would mentally cripple the plank. Red card my ass.

They all need collective kicks up the backside, and constant ridicule and chants to raise their game, not some pencilneck fanatic coming to lub up Gilberto's ego.

Bring a feckin pellet gun and stick it right where the brazilian sun doesn't shine ffs.

Gotnothin - A little austrailian like you can't pick a cherry.
Let alone, a forum post. Infact, shut up and go support Sydney FC or some bs.

Don't let the travel posters fool you. We are deadly enemies. None of that 'Mate' nonsense.

Your lack of knowledge and so called 'humour' that your MATES continually blow smoke up your arse about is hilarious! I haven't read 1 post of yours where you actually SUPPORT Arsenal & our players. I reckon your one of those overweight ****s that has never tightened a pair of footy boots in your life, yet believes he knows more about the sport than Wenger etc! Chin up though mate, somethin good will happen in your life one day!

Apologies for taking this off topic but somethings just need to be said.....

KoLo28

You're right gotnothin.

But it's probably best you ignore him. His sad life is all about being a ***** and masturbating over all the bites he gets.

Wenger14

Established Member
Yeah make sure you ask them to pop into Arsenal-Mania and register.

Have fun mate! lucky bastard :lol:

Feanor

Established Member
sabret00the said:
nice one dude, don't forget to tell them what i think fo them all individually and don't forget to mention ribery and torres a million times.

Don't Forget Joaquin!

But seriously, have fun and make sure you don't say anything to upset mad Jens!

Henry_Pires

grennan84 said:
on thurday the 9th of february im going to meet the arsenal team for real.
first i go and watch them train and then have a dinner and then get pictures with them all. im bring my video camera so ill put up a link to it during the weekend.

How come you get this chance?
You win something or what?

If you happen to meet Wenger, please beg him to sign Torres.

Arsenal_4eva_14

Khaoz you are not funny?! Simple as that, you think people laugh at what you say, i jsut pay noattention to it... Frankely your a band wagon that jumped on during the 49-unbeaten run and thats about it. You have no clue about soccer whatsoeva, nor do you have the ability to judge a player... You'v never played at a competitive level and it is evident in ur posts. Please dont try and make funny remarks cos they aint working mate :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom