• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You Guys are a Joke

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1,131
A

Anonymous

You 'Arsenal fans' that have kept posting how we are crap and how we should get rid of henry..pires..lehmann etc, well you my friends ae what we call Plastic gunners. You are not arsenal fans.

You're the wankers that when we beat Inter milan, are praising the whole team and shouting how you love arsenal, and now your proberly gonna keep slating the team and support another team next season. How about you get behind the team and get over the we lost, and the we actually didnt alot wrong last night. Excuse henry for having an injury. if he doesnt play world class every game then you seem to think hes the crapest player in our team..and we must sell him.

And better yet, i hear you idiots saying out with Wenger. Well if you really think he should go after 2 defeats then please just go out and play with the traffic. If Wenger wasnt here, then we wouldnt even be in the Quarter finals of the champions league.

If last night you didnt feel numb, and in utter shock for hours apon hours, then you are not a true football fan, and will never be. i suggest you go follow cricket.

Now onto the premiership, everyone is now taking this for granted and saying, "damn, now we only have the premiership". ONLY?!, ****ing hell..this is the competition every team struggles for, for months and months, and the most exciting league in the world. Dont you remember that feeling when tony adams scored in the last minute against everton, and held the Premiership trophy high in the blue skies of highbury, with 38 thoushand arsenal fans, and millions world-wide. This is what we possibly have to come yet, so why are we complaining?.

Legend#1

Established Member
I agree 100%

The post about Wenger out is fu*king ridiculous

The post about sell either Henry or Pires is fu*king ridiculous

We need a GK though and we need a world class CM and a winger if were to win the CL

Freddie works is arse off but hasn't got an end product

Gilberto is average and Edu is good but neither can win us something like the CL to be honest

The back 4 are fine, they have been playing immense and Reyes is a superstar for the future! What a game the lad had last night

beaney

Now onto the premiership, everyone is now taking this for granted and saying, "damn, now we only have the premiership". ONLY?!, f****g hell..this is the competition every team struggles for, for months and months, and the most exciting league in the world. Dont you remember that feeling when tony adams scored in the last minute against everton, and held the Premiership trophy high in the blue skies of highbury, with 38 thoushand arsenal fans, and millions world-wide. This is what we possibly have to come yet, so why are we complaining?.

its scandolous that people are even talking like this, i am very shocked.

at the beginning of the season if you would have said we would win the league but get knocked out of the fa cup in the semis and the cl in the quarters, we would have settled for that!!

yeah we havent won the league yet, its far from over, but now we must concentrate and put all our effort into it so that we do.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah you're right. The reactions to this defeat were very over the top by some fans. We're all upset but selling Henry and sacking Wenger would just be ****.

We need to calm down and get behind the team so that they can go on to win the league. I'd still be extremely happy with just the league.

nnaife

hear hear, im still proud of all my boys even if we win nowt this season.
Lets support the lads untill we drop, come on you gooners.

well done chelsea i hope they go all the way in the cl now that we are out.

Alexone234

beaney said:
at the beginning of the season if you would have said we would win the league but get knocked out of the fa cup in the semis and the cl in the quarters, we would have settled for that!!

I would not have accepted this if I was told that it would be United and Chelsea that would knock us out of both.

Chelsea can make the CL final at their third attempt, while we show the same flawed football in this competition that we have shown for SEVEN YEARS. I mean come on. Chelsea now have the slimmest of chances of picking up the trophy that has eluded us and has been outlined as the goal of all our big players. I can't believe that last night won't have a detrimental effect on our players for the whole of next season PLUS Chelsea now have a belief that they will bring to Highbury every time. Why do we always let our enemies off the hook? Because we don't think of them as enemies.

Also, Lehmann has been no better than Seaman in his last season for us. I can't accept that he is a long term goalkeeper for us.

sienna

The league has always been the priority. Emotions are getting way out of hand and making some people hysterical. If we can get through these 2 games against Liverpool and Newcastle with a win and a draw we definitely have a good chance of winning the league. Calling for Arsène to be sacked is just plain ludicrous. We wouldn't be where we are without him; any other club would love to have him as a manager.

laolu

good post but I totally agree with Alexone

it's not going out of the CL that is the pain, it's going out to Chelsea, it's not losing in the fa cup sf, it's losing to united

... it's going out of 2 competitions in the space of 82 ****ing hours

laolu

wenger to be sacked, herny to be sold and all that is just bullshit and most people just say it to ease the pain, when the pain dulls, they'll get back to their correct senses

Alexone234

yeah, I am sure no one wants Wenger out really or Henry sold.

But what I do want is a team that loses because they played their best football and gave everything but were outclassed as opposed to one that can beat anyone and sometimes fail to put in 100% I saw players duck out of tackles/headers last night. That is not good enough at all.

laolu

I understand what you are saying Alexone.

Go down standing. Liken it to a soldier who goes down fighting not being caught sleeping or with his pants down or something

albo2002

For me, there are three types of football fans.

Category A is group that keeps its head on its shoulders and appreciates that success and failure are interchangeable. They can remember the bad times as much as they can enjoy the good and vice versa. They appreciate that football is not an exact science.

Category B is the group that isn’t that bothered about football. They like winning to make up for other failings and they like to moan when things go wrong. They say things like ‘we will win the next game’ constantly, without realising that he who laughs LAST laughs loudest. These people get carried away when we lose and think their tiny little brains have worked out why – it must be because of one player not performing and if he is replaced their team will win every single game for the following season. These are the people demanding Lehmann’s head.

Category C is the supporters of other clubs that come onto this sort of message boards demanding Wenger’s head.

For what its worth – I think our demise in the Champions League has taught one extremely valuable lesson: Only bother about the FA Cup if we get an easy draw or if we are playing the team we are drawn against in the next game.

We put too much effort into winning tricky games like Portsmouth and Middlesboro, and far too much in gaining pride against Man U and Chelsea. This did give us a psychological edge over Chelsea in the league game but it cost us dear later. It meant we were deflated and knackered after the Man U loss, and Chelsea had won enough games since to get the FA Cup loss out of their system.

If we can get at least 4 points against Newcastle and Liverpool we should win the league and that would be a massive achievement. Better than Man U, who will have the consolation of the cup, and better than Chelsea, who can never appreciate the glory of success as long as it’s been bought.

beaney

it's not going out of the CL that is the pain, it's going out to Chelsea, it's not losing in the fa cup sf, it's losing to united

... it's going out of 2 competitions in the space of 82 f****g hours

yeah i agree, it REALLY ****ing hurts to go out to both our main competitors in the league. AND with the circumstances ie within a week

BUT you cant predict that, and im sure if we did win the league we will all be smiling, regardless of who wins the CL or FA cup.

The players say they have the desire, now is the time to prove it. they have had the chance over the last week or so and blown it, now we see thier charachter, their togetherness.

Gunner4life09

who the **** even thought about sacking wenger or selling Henry? what the hell is wrong with u ppl who said that??? are u ****ing blind!!!!!!!???

sorry, i am just in alot of pain after last night and now i hear ppl saying things like that just makes it worst. :evil:

reggiepaul

Where is this post about sacking Wenger? I need a good laugh at someone and the majority of boo boys have been silenced.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
I agree 100%

The post about Wenger out is fu*king ridiculous

The post about sell either Henry or Pires is fu*king ridiculous

We need a GK though and we need a world class CM and a winger if were to win the CL

Freddie works is arse off but hasn't got an end product

Gilberto is average and Edu is good but neither can win us something like the CL to be honest

The back 4 are fine, they have been playing immense and Reyes is a superstar for the future! What a game the lad had last night

Who wrote a Wenger out post? :shock:

A

Anonymous

MSX said:
You 'Arsenal fans' that have kept posting how we are crap and how we should get rid of henry..pires..lehmann etc, well you my friends ae what we call Plastic gunners. You are not arsenal fans.

You're the wankers that when we beat Inter milan, are praising the whole team and shouting how you love arsenal, and now your proberly gonna keep slating the team and support another team next season. How about you get behind the team and get over the we lost, and the we actually didnt alot wrong last night. Excuse henry for having an injury. if he doesnt play world class every game then you seem to think hes the crapest player in our team..and we must sell him.

And better yet, i hear you idiots saying out with Wenger. Well if you really think he should go after 2 defeats then please just go out and play with the traffic. If Wenger wasnt here, then we wouldnt even be in the Quarter finals of the champions league.

If last night you didnt feel numb, and in utter shock for hours apon hours, then you are not a true football fan, and will never be. i suggest you go follow cricket.

Now onto the premiership, everyone is now taking this for granted and saying, "damn, now we only have the premiership". ONLY?!, f****g hell..this is the competition every team struggles for, for months and months, and the most exciting league in the world. Dont you remember that feeling when tony adams scored in the last minute against everton, and held the Premiership trophy high in the blue skies of highbury, with 38 thoushand arsenal fans, and millions world-wide. This is what we possibly have to come yet, so why are we complaining?.

Were a joke f*ck you call me that agian and I will come over from Canada and kick your head in.

Who the hell do you think you are talking to

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom