• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You have the budget to replace three starters who are they?

Which 3 starters would you look to improve upon?

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
View attachment 15147

He’s never really had that dawggggg in him. The above is with him playing with KDB, Bernardo Silva, Gundogan, Sane and Sterling.

Not even hating on him but I think a better striker takes us up another level imo. I’d actually shift him out wide and get a proper CF.
It is a fair point he may be better as a winger, who do you want if you could drop 100 milly or so on a 9? He is never going to be a clinical guy but he produces as a total footballer

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I’ll say it with my chest and it’s more than three. By priority:

Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Ramsdale
White
Zinchenko
Reduced role for Partey (Keep around for experience)
Reduced role for Xhaka (Keep around for experience)
Competition for Saka/Martinelli
Likewise for Ødegaard

giphy.gif
You ruined the thread, it says three starters clearly.

Go to the Wish List fs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surprised at the amount of votes for White tbh and so little for the other FB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It is a fair point he may be better as a winger, who do you want if you could drop 100 milly or so on a 9? He is never going to be a clinical guy but he produces as a total footballer

Osimhen would be ideal but there’s absolutely no chance we’d be getting him for 100m. I’d try with Ivan Toney regardless of his ban and see whether we could get him on a cut priced deal.

I’d also see if we can get Antoine Griezmann in Xhaka’s role. Would be very interesting as he looked the best player for France at the World Cup in a deeper role. @Rex Bezos how has he been playing this season?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Osimhen would be ideal but there’s absolutely no chance we’d be getting him for 100m. I’d try with Ivan Toney regardless of his ban and see whether we could get him on a cut priced deal.

I’d also see if we can get Antoine Griezmann in Xhaka’s role. Would be very interesting as he looked the best player for France at the World Cup in a deeper role. @Rex Bezos how has he been playing this season?

Carried the team after that fanny Felix got booted.

Balled out.

Farzad Stoned

Some very good and interesting players. Griezmann is a highly underrated player who never seems to get the accolades. He would be a huge improvement on Xhaka. Spot on

Farzad Stoned

I think him or Martinelli are up-gradable if money isn't an object. I wouldn't replace both.

I think a rounded winger is easier to find than a rounded/clinical striker.
Why Martinelli? I don’t get AM’s fascination for slagging the kid. To me you can’t improve on him for under 80-100 million and he is the best natural goal scorer of our 3 forwards

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Why Martinelli? I don’t get AM’s fascination for slagging the kid. To me you can’t improve on him for under 80-100 million and he is the best natural goal scorer of our 3 forwards

Show me where I’m slagging him off?

I said maybe and I even said if money isn’t an object indicating that it’s not easy (although the club were more than willing to try see Mudryk).

Is you wanting a Xhaka upgrade slagging him off?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Some very good and interesting players. Griezmann is a highly underrated player who never seems to get the accolades. He would be a huge improvement on Xhaka. Spot on

6FD0C840-53D9-4203-98A2-1E5C82C92C91.jpeg

Griezmann is my preferred choice to replace Xhaka. Those numbers speak for themselves and he can do the link up play upfront if required.

Farzad Stoned

Show me where I’m slagging him off?

I said maybe and I even said if money isn’t an object indicating that it’s not easy (although the club were more than willing to try see Mudryk).

Is you wanting a Xhaka upgrade slagging him off?
I just don’t get it at all. He reminds me of a young Ian. Xhaka is a liability and i openly snd unabashedly slag him off. Martinelli is not only our best goal scorer but our best player in the press and helps his fullback in tracking back. Xhaka is an obvious weak link for me while Gabby is a demon who will get better. Xhaka is a finished product. Martinelli hasn’t reached his ceiling. So i just don’t see it at all, one of the most irreplaceable players in the side, but that is just my opinion

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I just don’t get it at all. He reminds me of a young Ian. Xhaka is a liability and i openly snd unabashedly slag him off. Martinelli is not only our best goal scorer but our best player in the press and helps his fullback in tracking back. Xhaka is an obvious weak link for me while Gabby is a demon who will get better. Xhaka is a finished product. Martinelli hasn’t reached his ceiling. So i just don’t see it at all, one of the most irreplaceable players in the side, but that is just my opinion

and that's a fair opinion, Martinelli is a big talent.

He impressed me way more when he initially broke through under Emery but I have calmed on him since. Maybe I take him for granted because I watch him every week and see his quirks whilst I only see another superstar winger's highlights.

There's an element of Tierney with him where people genuinely like him so they overlook his deficiencies and things I've seen other players brutally killed for. It wouldn't surprise me if he faces his version of Zinchenko down the line under the ruthless Arteta however.

Farzad Stoned

and that's a fair opinion, Martinelli is a big talent.

He impressed me way more when he initially broke through under Emery but I have calmed on him since. Maybe I take him for granted because I watch him every week and see his quirks whilst I only see another superstar winger's highlights.

There's an element of Tierney with him where people genuinely like him so they overlook his deficiencies and things I've seen other players brutally killed for. It wouldn't surprise me if he faces his version of Zinchenko down the line under the ruthless Arteta however.
I don’t think so, he isn’t easily replaceable. Remember his development was stunted with a major injury that Saka didn’t go through. But like a man he picked himself off and made himself a fixture from a nothing club in Brazil. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if in two three years he is bagging 20 and 10 in league. But i am also getting old and ill be honest i love our young lads like they are my nephews. It is weird but being a middle aged guy and watching these boys make good makes my generally p.ssy and cynical angry mood brighten. Why i get do angry at our tosser manager. I would get rod of any of them other than Eddie; and i am a bit protective of all of them. If you wanted to buy a winger with his numbers you looking at 80-100 million and he wouldn’t have the Corrazon the testicular fortitude of Gabby

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted Xhaka, Partey and Jesus. Xhaka position needs more natural dynamism. Partey can't stay fit and may be unavailable for other reasons. Jesus has never been clinical and a striker who is makes all the difference.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Has Griezmann got the legs for that role and the defensive ability?He's over 30 and it feels like the right player but way too late

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom