• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Opinion about: Frank Lampard

Would he be a good signing for Arsenal?

• Yes-just imagine him wearing Arsenal colours...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided-Maybe he'll be a good backup for first team

• No-you just cant beat Patrick Vieira, Silva and Edu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess everybody had known about Arsène Wenger praised Frank Lampark for his performances for Chelsea saying that he has played a major role in Chelsea.

I think he's a good player too, but if he gets in the Arsenal squad, there's too many competitions like Vieira and Edu.

What do you guys think bout this lad? And another player:
Juan Pablo Angel.
I guess he's not gonna be a Gunner anymore since Jose Antonio Reyes was bought.

28 straight unbeaten run?! I can't even do that in a game... - Man U fan

I'm not a bit surprised...

Soler

Established Member
He goes completely missing when playing against CM's of a higher quality than he is - like Vieira. Can unleash a cracking shot though.

kNiteMare

He can still improve i guess. But definitly not able to make 1st team in Arsenal... maybe an alright backup.

Sammer

Established Member
Duff is a much more interesting prospect than Lampard imo. Duff would be a great signing.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
No. Fat Franky is only good against lesser sides. He dissapears as soon as there's a real challenge on.

Typical Chelski player, but no way is he Arsenal material.

Aussie

Established Member
Has been Chelski's best player in my opinion. Not saying much though i would have been there second best.

god14

frank lampard is a very good player but he could not get into arsenal 1st team. vieira gilberto edu and parlour all beat him in my view

satan_beckham

what the hell...lampard being beaten by parlour,edu,gilberto....k we as arsenal fans hate chelsea players but if u think like a neutral he will surely on top of all of them,can score,can create goals,he is the type of player we need to score from the centre of midfield,someone like scholes..always very dangerous from the midfield

n_henry

satan_beckham said:
what the hell...lampard being beaten by parlour,edu,gilberto....k we as arsenal fans hate chelsea players but if u think like a neutral he will surely on top of all of them,can score,can create goals,he is the type of player we need to score from the centre of midfield,someone like scholes..always very dangerous from the midfield

I agree...I don't think Ray, Gilberto or Edu are all better than Lampard... though, the only one you can really compare him to there is Edu and maybe Ray...

IMHO, Lampard has been Chelski's best player this season...

Would I like him in Arsenal colours? I wouldn't mind... but I wouldn't swap him for Edu right now. :)

Adam

Established Member
It is not about individuals in Arsenal teams. It's how they fit within the team's play and the greater objective.

tox

Lampard is a quality all round player, altho hes not really in the arsenal mould.

pamilih

Sammer said:
Duff is a much more interesting prospect than Lampard imo. Duff would be a great signing.

I agree because when Pires retires, I honestly don't think Bentley wil take over...

Mark

Established Member
Doesn't show up in big games, as you saw against us. He started the season really well but has lately run out of steam a bit.

Arjan

Never rated him that high TBH, I think he is hyped becuase he is one of the few british players at a top level.

He has a good shot though, but i think that Marc Van Bommel is a better player then Frank Lampard!

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i think lampard is awesome. thats right, i said it. would love to see him at Arsenal. however impossible that seems at the moment. plays for a team we are not fond of at all but cant deny quality when i see it.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom