• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your plans for the match?

Florida Gooner

I for one will be up at 9 to catch Roma-Palermo live on Goal TV, then plant myself in front of the PC at 11 and jump into the live chat. Can't afford to shell out for PPV, plus I don't think my heart could take it. What's everyone else doing?

Jinn

Established Member
Listen on the radio hopefully and try to study for an exam at the same time!

A

Anonymous

I was planning to watch it at home with a few of my mates, but i'll have to go to a pub now, because my **** of a landlord is doing some extention work at the house i am renting, the guys who put up the scaffolding this morning, couldnt they bloody have done it on monday moning when most ppl work, what happened to our day of rest anyway they have blocked my bleeding signal on my dish and am getting **** all from it,however Sky have been so kind and agreed to send me an engineer on monday yep bloody monday, just in time for all the day after analyisis.

Aussie

Established Member
Our cricket club had our Karaoke night last night so tonight i am up for a bit of a quiet night tonight. I hope the lads make it easy on me by being 5-0 up in ten minutes so i can relax.

Only the Aussie's will understand this next bit.

Last night at our Karaoke night Warren Tredrea showed up as he is a mate of one of the blokes who plays for my club. Was ****ing amazed when i saw him walk in. Had a good chat to him about Arsenal V Manure and he is ****ing top bloke.

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah he mentioned last year in the off season that he flew over to England to watch Arsenal play. He even got to meet most of the players. Ive seen him walking around in a Arsenal top with Henry 14 on his back before as well.

Florida Gooner

Hey, we've been getting Aussie rules football over here for years! Great fun to watch even if you don't understand a damn thing that's going on. And what happened to those cool Panama hats the refs used to wear? Those were the best!!!

leongsh

Will probably be attending the Arsenal FC Supporters Club of Malaysia's special gathering at Soul'd Out (a fancy bar) in Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) for the match. Any forum member here who is residing in Kuala Lumpur and its vicinity attending the gathering?

A

Anonymous

Tredrea should of won the brownlow, that medal is a fast, only midfielders ever win it!
I will be heading off to the scummy north in not to long time.

Gunner4life09

Will probably be attending the Arsenal FC Supporters Club of Malaysia's special gathering at Soul'd Out (a fancy bar) in Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) for the match. Any forum member here who is residing in Kuala Lumpur and its vicinity attending the gathering?

i really want to but i don't think my parent will allow me to go there anymore espcially after than guy getting killed by gangster with a lead pipe incident. hope your event is sucessful.

Will be at home watching it with my dad.

Aussie

Established Member
theguvnor said:
Tredrea should of won the brownlow, that medal is a fast, only midfielders ever win it!
I will be heading off to the scummy north in not to long time.

Have Fun.

Play nice now :wink:

marhes26

Hey Arnie,...trust me,if Utd get a result against us you will see Utd fans everywhere..they always come out the woodwork.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arnie said:
On TV in the comfort of my own home with no united fan in sight!!

Have one united fan ,in comfort of home ;the oldest kid is United fan.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom