• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I think Tielemens is a baller, but bringing someone so ordinary athletically is something I think we should steer clear of under Mikel. He'd just get singled out and become a meme fairly quickly.

He get's his CL club if he waits one more season anyways no problem.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think Tielemens is a baller, but bringing someone so ordinary athletically is something I think we should steer clear of under Mikel. He'd just get singled out and become a meme fairly quickly.

He get's his CL club if he waits one more season anyways no problem.

I think Tielemans lack of athleticism is being over analysed.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Such a weird saga this. Reminds me of Partey. Was widely reported we were in for him and only us really but then he didn't come for the whole summer

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I think Tielemans lack of athleticism is being over analysed.

Agreed, that clip has actually been battered to death ever since Arsenal has been linked with him which says it all. Everybody gets bun in the Prem, you have guys like Neto in mid table teams.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

These are of course worrying, but the guy has wanted a move for a long time. It makes it harder to gauge his level because he isn't giving his all, and by performing badly the club needs to sell him.

He also still starts for Belgium and plays 90 minutes, although the competition there might not be as tough nowadays.

AmeriGooner

How do you know he wouldn’t be good for the dressing room. From all accounts he seems to be a good kid and a hard worker and he is entering a pretty good chemistry club on the upswing. These are grown men, world class athletes, when they see that he can play a ton of positions why wouldn’t they like him.

I don’t really care about spelling as you can tell, seen him play on national team, schalke and Juve for me he is best of US players and our team needs players like Zinchenko that can ably play multiple positions. That is principal reason I like White as. With three Swiss Army knives like that you can deal with inevitable Arsenal injury collapse.
I dont know that he wouldn’t be a good dressing room fit, but I have concerns.

He’s been suspended by both the USMNT and Juventus, and with Arteta’s hard line for professionalism, I could see him run afoul.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

He’s been suspended by both the USMNT and Juventus, and with Arteta’s hard line for professionalism, I could see him run afoul.
He was suspended for violating covid protocols, that’s not as much an issue these days.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
These are of course worrying, but the guy has wanted a move for a long time. It makes it harder to gauge his level because he isn't giving his all, and by performing badly the club needs to sell him.

That makes me not want him at all though.

If he actually has half-assed his job for an entire year just because he wants a move he can stay where he is. Don't need that **** mentality and no guarantee he wouldn't **** us over either.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz

Thanks for didn’t know that, maybe why he is cheap. And we know Arteta is a bit of stickler.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
By the way I know on current form no one wants to acknowledge but Youri Tielemans the sieve in midfield bested all of Xhaka’s defensive stats except aerial duels won. And bagged way more goals and assists. So based on actual numbers Tielemans is an upgrade both defensively and offensively

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
We currently have the following midfield options: Xhaka, Partey, Elneny, Lakonga. AMN is leaving and Lakonga has been rumoured to be loaned out. We're very low on numbers

If Tielemans is an upgrade on Xhaka, there shouldn't be an issue with Xhaka being benched.
Don't forget Fabio mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom