• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

JordanG

Hello everyone, I joined this forum 5 months. I've been always reading and checking it. I am Jordan 32 male , Life long Arsenal Fan (Since 1998). We will see me a lot here. Cheers

Gunngstar

Villa doing good. That Lambert guy was a joke. How dull and dormant was he.

Just looking at his face was depressing. But Tim has given you guys the confidence to play football and I am always looking forwards to watching villa now. Hope you stay up now.

markafc

Evening all, my name is Mark McNiven and I am a 19 year old gooner from Scotland. Been following Arsenal religiously for about 6 years with many more years to come :) Only found Arsenal mania today after being a JustArsenal man for the past years however, am already hooked! Especially reading old comments regarding the signings of both Özil and Alexis and reliving the excitement on those days. Look forward to taking part in discussions, thanks for having me :) Also my favorite player is Tomas Rosicky, but its hard not to sway towards Alexis Sanchez with his performances this season :p

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Evening all, my name is Mark McNiven and I am a 19 year old gooner from Scotland. Been following Arsenal religiously for about 6 years with many more years to come :) Only found Arsenal mania today after being a JustArsenal man for the past years however, am already hooked! Especially reading old comments regarding the signings of both Özil and Alexis and reliving the excitement on those days. Look forward to taking part in discussions, thanks for having me :) Also my favorite player is Tomas Rosicky, but its hard not to sway towards Alexis Sanchez with his performances this season :p

Welcome, you'll love this place around transfer season mate (especially when we're actually signing someone!)

Have fun posting, the fact you listed Rozza as your favourite player means you have an admirer in @SiMamu already!

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Been lurking for a couple of years and it's time to get involved in the banter.

I'm located in the central United States - a long way from the Emirates...but don't hold that against me.

I've considered myself a gooner since all I could see of the Premier League was weekly highlights a la MOTD on something called SportsChannel America. I gravitated to the Arsenal right away watching the likes of Tony Adams, Ian Wright, Martin Keown, Lee Dixon, David Seaman and the rest.

I guess since I was a kid I gravitated to this club because I liked the cannon shield. I probably should have become a Leicester City fan since my grandpa was born there, but I don't think they were in the top flight when I started watching English football. So I also like them out of respect for my granddad. It was great to see them go on their run to stay up.

Feel free to educate me on the finer points of finances, etc. in the Premier League since we've only gotten reliable coverage of this in the US since about '07. I'm also curious to know what, if anything, English fans think of the coverage NBC Sports provides for those of us across the Atlantic.

Anyway, looking forward to posting on occasion and becoming more familiar with people on here. I've enjoyed reading opinions here for a while.

SuperDave201

Hey everyone, new here despite lurking on these forums for quite a while. Thought it was time to make an account! I'm actually from Newcastle however I've been an Arsenal fan since I was 5 or 6( Can't remember exact date). Arsenal were the first team I ever saw play and I've followed them ever since. I'm actually going to the Emirates for the first time albeit the Emirates cup. Hopefully will get to a few competitive games next season now that I'm in a position to do so. Hope to have a good time here, I'll see you guys around!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hi guys. I've been an Arsenal FC fan for all my life. It is a family thing here. I live in South Africa. Been reading the forum for years do I thought I may as well job in. Can't wait for Saturday.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Opposition fan here.

Just like to start my intro by congratulating you on your 12th FA Cup.

As well as being a die hard Manchester United fan from Manchester, I'm a football fan in general and I think this is quite a passionate community, so I'd love it if I could just talk footy and get an oppositions perspective. I'm very aware of the rivalry, I'm quite open to the banter and I understand it's kind of unnatural for an opposing fan to be in a community forum so I will totally understand if I'm not allowed/accepted here.

But I reiterate I have no bad intentions and just want to talk about football and I think I can offer a neutral perspective towards Arsenal too.

That's all really.

PS: Juan Mata is my favourite player, I manscape my beard everyday in hope of achieving such perfection.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Welcome.

There are several members of this board whom don't support Arsenal, but they are more or less accepted, so no worries.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Opposition fan here.

Just like to start my intro by congratulating you on your 12th FA Cup.

As well as being a die hard Manchester United fan from Manchester, I'm a football fan in general and I think this is quite a passionate community, so I'd love it if I could just talk footy and get an oppositions perspective. I'm very aware of the rivalry, I'm quite open to the banter and I understand it's kind of unnatural for an opposing fan to be in a community forum so I will totally understand if I'm not allowed/accepted here.

But I reiterate I have no bad intentions and just want to talk about football and I think I can offer a neutral perspective towards Arsenal too.

That's all really.

PS: Juan Mata is my favourite player, I manscape my beard everyday in hope of achieving such perfection.

Welcome! I'd love some more of you guys, always nice to see some other fans here. As long as you're not trolling like a couple of Juventus fans a few days ago, of course you'll be accepted.

Hi there! Long time lurker here (atleast a couple of years). Been an active fan since 2006, always supported Barcelona before that. Not supporting Barca anymore for obvious reasons ;). I guess I just like the way we play. Went to my first Arsenal match 2 years ago, versus Lukaku's West Brom. Also saw Rosicky score at WHL this year to bag the 3 points. Unforgettable experiences and I hope more to come in the future (time and money the biggest problems :p)

P.s.: Really like how the new forum looks, it's also waaaay better on phone now!

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom